• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder MDR abbreviations on KTTW card?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I know I still have 4 months to go, but this pondering just popped into my head, and I figured better to ask when it's in my head than wait. LOL.

Since there are 2 MRDs that start with T on the Wonder, how are the MDRs abbreviated on the KTTW card?

I know I still have 4 months to go, but this pondering just popped into my head, and I figured better to ask when it's in my head than wait. LOL.

Since there are 2 MRDs that start with T on the Wonder, how are the MDRs abbreviated on the KTTW card?

Went and dug out my last KTTW card to be sure...TP-TR-AP-TP-TR-AP-TP Tianas Place, Tritons, Animators

Took a WBPC, I know before Tiana’s place, but the rotation was 123. I think it would be the same. I read the Disney Cruise Blog of the 9 night in Alaska and his kttw card was 123.

They actually used numbers? Usually it's the first letter of the MDR on the KTTW card. Numbers would be too confusing.

I'm not so concerned about the exact order - I'm curious about the abbreviation used so I can tell if my request for Triton's on night 1 (so I can skip that awful menu for Palo) was honored or if I need to go and ask about a possible change.

They actually used numbers? Usually it's the first letter of the MDR on the KTTW card. Numbers would be too confusing.

I'm not so concerned about the exact order - I'm curious about the abbreviation used so I can tell if my request for Triton's on night 1 (so I can skip that awful menu for Palo) was honored or if I need to go and ask about a possible change.

I meant that they used letters, but since my cruise was 15 Nights, the rotation was A P T.

I meant that they used letters, but since my cruise was 15 Nights, the rotation was A P T.

Got it. Yeah. I'm curious what they use since both Tiana's and Triton's start with T. It looks from above that they use 2 letters per MDR separated by a dash now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter