WONDER Mar 29, 2015 5 Night Western Caribbean (Cozumel)

Hey Cheryl!

Welcome to the DISboards! :flower3:

We too will be on our first Disney cruise...first cruise ever! Soooooo excited!

Our oldest daughter will be eight on the cruise. We also have a six-year-old son and soon-to-be three-year-old daughter.

The littles have no idea we will be cruising, it's their major Christmas gift this year. My nephew, also 8, and my sister and brother-in-law will also be joining us on this cruise.

149 days till we board and only 55 till we spill the beans! :banana:

Have a happy day!!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!
I normally don't get excited about much, but for some reason, I am sooooo excited about this cruise!!!!!!:yay:
We have traveled to Brazil, Hawaii(Oahu&Maui), Canada(Niagara&Toronto), St. Thomas and St. John(twice), Turks and Caicos(Grace Bay), Disney World(three times), US Cities, etc. They were all great vacations, but I am looking forward to this vacation the most!!!!!!

We will be celebrating Joi's 8th Birthday!!!!!! It is a surprise and we have not decided when to spill the magic beans(probably when we get to the port). Don't know if I can hold it that long though.

Since no other kids are sailing with us, I am hoping that see will find some friends to hang out with.

I have not warmed up to the Facebook thing yet, but have an account used for coupons only. I just requested to be a member of the group. My name is CeceRobins(Cheryl Robinson(maiden name)). Hope we can be added to the FE group!:flower3:

Happy Fall, Y'all!
We just recently moved a previously planned cruise to this sailing and we look forward to hopefully meeting all of you next Spring!!

We are planning on bringing practically the whole family (4 rooms worth) LOL.

We've been blessed to be on many DCL sailings and have participated in almost as many FEs. While we would love to participate again, the consensus in the family is that we would like to only if there is not a lot of drama. :rotfl::rotfl: (You may know what I am talking about :-) if you've seen the other sites. )

I may have missed it, but is there a Meet N Greet planned for the first day already?

Oh, we will be all adults....three generations worth. :grouphug:

Thanks!!! Enjoy the weekend!

Hey everyone!

Did somebody say drama with the FEs? popcorn::

Had no idea the giving of small token gifts could spark any sort of negative reaction! But then again, we've never cruised (and never participated in the FE), so I guess you learn somethign new every day!

Still on the fence about joining the FE. Seeing all the fantastic pics of FEs on-line make me feel sorry for the person who I would get paired with. I'm not at all crafty or creative, so I know my limits. I still have a bit of time, right?

So, who's totally excited that we only have 143 days till we board?? I can hardly wait.

Anyone interested in doing one of those private Mixology classes? I'd love to do this, but I have no idea how to go about setting something up. We are brand-new to DCL so everything is a learning curve with us.

Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful day! :goodvibes

I am interested in doing one of those Mixology classes! I saw one of the Dismeets had one at their meet. Maybe this would be something to consider Angie? Otherwise maybe we can figure out what one we want to do and sign up for the same time? We've got plenty of sea days. I also want to go for the free galley tour I hope they still have it. That one is free. I liked the "Everyone Can Cook" classes on the Dream and hope they have them on the Wonder too?

Thank You to Angie for organizing our FE. I know the new rule is a little too late. We are still going to have a great FE regardless. I have been involved in the FE since 2009 and have never had a problem.

The PIF (paid in full date) date is nearing and some of our huge FE numbers will die down a bit so we can all start crafting! (or not)

125 days til our Vacation!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi there- I am Nicole and my DH is Matt. We have DD Clarissa (4) and we are looking forward to our first cruise together! I have heard about FE and would be interested in joining, doesn't seem like there have been many recent posts about it... did the group break into smaller groups?
I see lots of veterans on this board as well, any must have item to pack that is not on the typical vacation packing list?

So looking forward to this adventure!:banana:

Hi, Welcome! The group is open to join until the PIF date which I believe is the 13th of January. Since you only have one post and can't PM, I will let Angie know you want to join. She may get back in contact with you through here.

:dance3:Three of us are on board, or will be...super excited for our 2nd cruise ever! Me, and DD, Brooklynn (17), DD Shaunessy (13). Yep it's an all girls cruise!!!:laundy:

Hi, Welcome! The group is open to join until the PIF date which I believe is the 13th of January. Since you only have one post and can't PM, I will let Angie know you want to join. She may get back in contact with you through here.

Thanks!!!

I want to participate in FE on this cruise but I do not know how to sign up or how to see everyone that is already signed up! Please help me.

I want to be added to FE but do not know how and I know my time is running out to be added to be able to participate!!! Please help

Tink, I was attempting to reply to another thread and it sent me to this one instead. I don't know what happened, I was trying to post to a cruise for March 29th 2015 for Cozumel. I can't seem to post to that thread.

Sorry if other posts are confusing, what I was seeing was kind of weird...it looked like I was getting redirected. I apologize!!!!:guilty:

My girls and I are looking forward to this cruise and would love to be involved in a FE...But I do not want to be trouble for anyone! We can always pixie dust...lots of fun for us!:teleport:

Thanks for you time!!! Can't wait to sail!!!

Looking to start an FE and meet and greet for the Mar 29, 2015 5 Night Western Caribbean (Cozumel) aboard the Wonder. Anyone in?!?
We would LOVE to join your FE Group for the March 29, 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise! It has taken me and my daughter about 2 weeks to figure out HOW to do this! Could you let me know what we need to do to officially join the group, how many "gifts" do we need to make/purchase prior to the trip, and to list our cabins as part of the group (we have 3 cabins of a total of 9 people--4 are children; only one of our cabins is currently assigned, the other two are to be determined.) Thank you!

We would LOVE to join an FE Group for the March 29, 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise! It has taken me and my daughter about 2 weeks to figure out HOW to do this! Could you let me know what we need to do to officially join the group, how many "gifts" do we need to make/purchase prior to the trip, and to list our cabins as part of the group (we have 3 cabins of a total of 9 people--4 are children; only one of our cabins is currently assigned, the other two are to be determined.) Thank you!

We would LOVE to join your FE Group for the March 29, 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise! It has taken me and my daughter about 2 weeks to figure out HOW to do this! Could you let me know what we need to do to officially join the group, how many "gifts" do we need to make/purchase prior to the trip, and to list our cabins as part of the group (we have 3 cabins of a total of 9 people--4 are children; only one of our cabins is currently assigned, the other two are to be determined.) Thank you!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago..

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

Enjoy!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago..

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

Enjoy!
So are you saying NO ONE has even started an FE group for the March 29 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter