Wonder leaving 10-4

Moosysmom

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Mickey's My Hero</f
Anyone on the Wonder leaving 10-4,
I'm traveling with my sister and a co-worker to celebrate my 50th birthday.
22 more days
:banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be there with you..... ME, DBF, Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister, BIL, and Neice... can't wait....

Us too Me, DH and DD (16)

We haven't been on Disney since 2004. We're soooo ready to be back.
Love the other cruiselines, but there's just something about DCL.:love:

Me, my hubby, daughter (16), her friend since age 5 (16), her cousin (15 turning 16), daughter (11), and son (9). We are going for our daughters Sweet 16. Can't wait!:banana:

Me, my hubby, daughter (16), her friend since age 5 (16), her cousin (15 turning 16), daughter (11), and son (9). We are going for our daughters Sweet 16. Can't wait!:banana:

Glad to hear others in the 16 range will be onboard. With it being during the school year, didn't know how that would pan out.

Disneymommyof3,
A sweet 16 and a 50th, what a Birthday party.
I hope your daughter has a wonderful Sweet 16.
Lynn

DH and I will be there :hug: , but we are leaving the kids at home with Grandma. This will be our first cruise. Our excuse is we are checking the DCL to see if DD and DS will like the 7 day Double Dip Sept '08. :lmao: OK. . . we're just not telling the kids that we are going on a DCL until we get back. :rotfl2:

Oh, and DH doesn't know we will be there either. This is a surprise Birthday trip for him.

22 more days - Can't wait! :yay:

have you checked cruise meets thread to see if there is one for your dates

On the cruise meets section i do not see a forum for the wonder with this sail date. What is it?

I searched previously & didn't find one.

Myself, DH, ds (10), dd(8), ds(5) - count us in, on our first ever DC!:cheer2:

I didn't find one either--Can we quit counting today so it is 19 days?????

:goodvibes :goodvibes

My family is sooooo excited about this cruise. You'd think it was our first one. My 16 year old is reverting to the 10 year old she was on her first DCL cruise. She even wants to try and duplicate one of my favorite pictures from the first DCL cruise with Mickey.

I didn't find one either--Can we quit counting today so it is 19 days?????

:goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm counting today as 19! We have to get on the train the night before! :scared1:

I also could not find a group on the cruise meet site for this sail date. It's great to know there will be so many DIS families! :cool1:

18 more days----I am already bouncing off the walls and my sister who isn't a big Disney nut like me is the same way----:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Lynn

Is anyone decorating their door? I have a couple of magnets made and am going to put them out. Just "Wonder"ing if anyone else will too?

Is anyone decorating their door? I have a couple of magnets made and am going to put them out. Just "Wonder"ing if anyone else will too?

I am going to try and find time to make them... I think it is a cool idea so I want to make them....

I ordered the birthday package and a door magnet comes with it. I may try to get another one if I can get some extra time. We are doing training at work, can we get them at Michael's or Joann's???

I ordered the birthday package and a door magnet comes with it. I may try to get another one if I can get some extra time. We are doing training at work, can we get them at Michael's or Joann's???

I ordered the Birthday package for my DH too, but I made a few others for the door. I got the pictures from another thread and made the design on Power Point then printed it on magnetic paper. I bought the magnet paper at Walmart for about $10.00 for 5 or so sheets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter