Wonder - January 21, 2011 The Cruise To Nowhere In Particular..

I don't know what happened here today. All of a sudden it's 60 and cloudy today! :confused3 It better get warmer

:scared1: I know.....looked out the window and went WHERE DID THE SUN GO....come back....comeback:confused:

My DH never packs...he just loads them up, carries them, brings them upstairs on my bed after the trip so I can put away everything (wash and iron). But he does pay for the trips...so that's okay..:laughing: It's usually a good 30 days after coming home before he sees my pre-trip shopping jaunts lol ;)

Off to get toes and nails done! So excited...need to get off the computer ;)

Guess I should start packing. I WILL get everything in one suitcase. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon so I still have plenty of time to pack and re-pack. We will be bring and wearing our bathing suits on Saturday. That is one thing I have learned about cruise, alway wear your suit cause you never know when you might want to jump in the pool, even if it's cloudy and cold.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and can't wait til Sailaway:love::love:

I told my hubby I was making a packing list and he said for 2 nights?
He apparently doesn't realize there isn't a packing fairy that shows up overnight and packs our bags so he everything he needs every time we get to where we are going.
Last time I let him pack for a business trip he had to take he waited until 10 PM the night before his 10 AM flight and then made me do it for him anyway.

Hilarious! Everyone in the truck enjoyed that one.

Looks like it'll be high 70's on Friday:yay: and low 70's on Sat.... I bet the pool will be crowded on Sat... kids never get bothered even if its cold :confused3.

High 70's! That rocks! My kids are already planning for the pool. Cold and foggy on I-5 right now.

YAY I found my old door magnets :yay:, i'm re-using them!!

Whoo hoo! I'm re-using some of mine.

UPDATED FE LIST:

1. Eeyorelvr - 2114
2. Captain crash - 2133
3. Lenzs4 - 2143
4. 4fosterkids - 2144
5. Susanowen - 2145
6. Zoom - 5020
7. Stitch4336 - 5524
8. Clubdis - 5624
9. Clippermerlin - 6090
10. Pizzieduster - 6132
11. Kidlette/ryanmcin - 6135
12. Sumeto - 6138
13. The river's rats - 6145
14. Bubbagump/tink - 6511
15. Sunshine1259 - 6636
16. Veronica/carol - 7063
17. Yensid1222 - 7119
18. A litle pixie dust - 8030
19. Lapdwife - 8060
20. Katieandmattsmom - 8548
21. Ayumac - 8588
22. Evita W - 6015
23. Mistletoe Ranch Kids - 8602
24. Disfrog - 2148
25. Star of Vulcania - 7131
26. Kris3kid/Sammie - ???

CANCELLED:
SUNSHINE 1259
LORILUVSDISNEY

Just wanted to let you all know that we have cancelled for both rooms, which by the way are 5646 and 5648.

Since I was on the 2-day count-down I thought I would check the boards and could not believe it almost 200 pages, where have I been???
To Respond to Melora: I have a dd who will be 14 on Monday and this is our 4th cruise, last May she went to the teen club and loved it, although she was shy at first. Her name is Kathryn, the CM's make it so fun and easy to interact with other teens, she ended up meeting great friends. I also have a DD 11 and DD 8, my DD11 is so excited for the edge. The last cruise she had to hang out with her younger sister at club, and her younger sister is more outgoing, so this time she said, YES....I can make my own friends.....Can't wait to see all of you in 2-days......I'll be the one drinking white Zin on the top deck during the cast off party......:woohoo:

Last time my teen was on a Disney cruise he was still in the kids club. Fortunately he is very into academics (and video games on the weekend) so I only have to worry about him staying up til all hours if he finds other kids his age who like the same thing. He's bringing a book to read in case he doesn't find anyone with like interests. :rolleyes: I dont know how to tell him this but he isn't coming back to the cabin for the whole day just to read. He can do that at home!

My younger kids cannot stop talking about how great it is that they can be together in the same club this year. Last time they had to start off in different places because of their age. Even though Disney is very accommodating about trying to keep kids together who want to be.

I have a 16-year-old niece. She says that she will check ou the teen club. We have Palo reservations for the first night, but we don't want to leave her. She is insisting that we all go; that she will be all right for dinner. Maybe someone can take mercy on her. We have first dining.

:scared1: I know.....looked out the window and went WHERE DID THE SUN GO....come back....comeback:confused:

My DH never packs...he just loads them up, carries them, brings them upstairs on my bed after the trip so I can put away everything (wash and iron). But he does pay for the trips...so that's okay..:laughing: It's usually a good 30 days after coming home before he sees my pre-trip shopping jaunts lol ;)

LOL.....My DH is exactly the same thing!!! so funny...

Just wanted to let you all know that we have cancelled for both rooms, which by the way are 5646 and 5648.

Thanks, but i just want to check if your other room is Kris3kids/Sammie? because that's the only one that has no stateroom no.

Can someone tell me which port # we board at. I know the info is somewhere in the thread but I didn't want to have to look throgh the whole thread. Any help will be appreciated. Genny

Thanks PizzieDuster- I appreciate the info., trying to put together the loose ends to be able to leave bright and early in the morning.

Question regarding spa cancellation.....what is the penalty if one of my dd's decide they don't want to go to the kid's club during my spa appt? Since I'm just happy to be on the ship, I'm wondering if I should cancel my spa to eliminate any risk. What do you all think?

I'm hoping we are able to make it to the meet up Friday afternoon and the kids hook up there. I'm afraid mine will be too chicken to go to the club on her own. I'm not babysitting either!

dizneygirlz...I have a DD that just turned 12! She is so excited about the Edge too! I hope the counselors help the girls make friends! :yay:

My DD12 is excited to go to the club, but is always a bit nervous in the beginning. We will have to hook them all up to go together :)

I don't know what happened here today. All of a sudden it's 60 and cloudy today! :confused3 It better get warmer
Wasn't that crazy today. Started out gorgeous and turned dark and cloudy hours later.

Happy & Safe travels to everybody. Guess I better start packing...at least my list is done :)

Ok...quick note... internet is slow so I can not read through everything...just wanted to let you know..if you want to see the cabin or visit...I will have the cabin open from 2PM until the drill and then after 7:45PM on Friday.

See you all then! Safe travels...

Luggage question: We plan to check-in our luggage at the port, but on Sat. night we're thinking not to set our luggage out in the hallway and just carry them out as we get off the ship in the morning, We are on the 2nd dining so most likely our breakfast on Sunday would be around 7:30 or so? Can we leave our luggage in the room while we eat breakfast? Thanks!

Luggage question: We plan to check-in our luggage at the port, but on Sat. night we're thinking not to set our luggage out in the hallway and just carry them out as we get off the ship in the morning, We are on the 2nd dining so most likely our breakfast on Sunday would be around 7:30 or so? Can we leave our luggage in the room while we eat breakfast? Thanks!

I think you can. We've done this before, but we also had first seating.

Im so excited for tomorrow. I just saw the clip of the Dream christening and it made me more excited. I just need to get through this last day of work :headache: We havent packed yet, but that will be done tonight. Im already taking my first Bonine in preparation. Its too hilarious that Im happy to take a motion sickness pill. See you all tomorrow!

Im so excited for tomorrow. I just saw the clip of the Dream christening and it made me more excited. I just need to get through this last day of work :headache: We havent packed yet, but that will be done tonight. Im already taking my first Bonine in preparation. Its too hilarious that Im happy to take a motion sickness pill. See you all tomorrow!

Whew, I thought I was the only one still at work! I am excited too. Fortunately, I don't need motion sickness pills. See everyone tomorrow.

I got it!

hand.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter