Wonder - January 21, 2011 The Cruise To Nowhere In Particular..

I just want to share my excitement to you guys... We have 2 cruises booked for this year, the 1st one will be in July (RCI-Mariner, MR cruise) then the 2nd is in Nov. (NCL-Epic, Eastern) BUT after all the discussions, research, $$$ that we will be spending..... we decided to keep the Mexican Riviera (RCI) cruise (since we don't have to fly) and cancel the NCL Epic- thanksgiving cruise (airfare to MIA for 3, will probably be around $1300:scared1:). In replacement of our Nov cruise..........................We booked a 10 night Med cruise (DCL, of course) for June '11 :yay::yay::yay:. We'll be using our DVC points plus cash for this cruise....i didn't know that we can book thru DCL direct and transfer it to points just before the final due date, DUH?! I'm pretty surprised to see that points for MED next yr is a lot less than compared to this year :confused3. We're are sooo excited. DH is really looking forward to see Rome, and he said we have to make sure we get to visit St. Peter's Basilica.

Congrats! We just booked 2 more cruises today. We were supposed to go to Alaska next month but due to finances - we opted to cancel and keep our PC instead. Well..DD and I will be going with MIL next spring to Mexico (been there done that but not with Grandma!) and now we booked Alaska for DH, DD & I in August. We had a bunch of points we didn't need so we are going on points. We went ahead and just booked today thru DVC. I did not realize you could wait until the FP but it wouldn't change much here except the $95 to make the ressie comes out now instead of later.

Congrats! We just booked 2 more cruises today. We were supposed to go to Alaska next month but due to finances - we opted to cancel and keep our PC instead. Well..DD and I will be going with MIL next spring to Mexico (been there done that but not with Grandma!) and now we booked Alaska for DH, DD & I in August. We had a bunch of points we didn't need so we are going on points. We went ahead and just booked today thru DVC. I did not realize you could wait until the FP but it wouldn't change much here except the $95 to make the ressie comes out now instead of later.

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Congrats!:woohoo::woohoo:

I just want to share my excitement to you guys... We have 2 cruises booked for this year, the 1st one will be in July (RCI-Mariner, MR cruise) then the 2nd is in Nov. (NCL-Epic, Eastern) BUT after all the discussions, research, $$$ that we will be spending..... we decided to keep the Mexican Riviera (RCI) cruise (since we don't have to fly) and cancel the NCL Epic- thanksgiving cruise (airfare to MIA for 3, will probably be around $1300:scared1:). In replacement of our Nov cruise..........................We booked a 10 night Med cruise (DCL, of course) for June '11 :yay::yay::yay:. We'll be using our DVC points plus cash for this cruise....i didn't know that we can book thru DCL direct and transfer it to points just before the final due date, DUH?! I'm pretty surprised to see that points for MED next yr is a lot less than compared to this year :confused3. We're are sooo excited. DH is really looking forward to see Rome, and he said we have to make sure we get to visit St. Peter's Basilica.

Great news Guys! Makes me want to book another cruise (wife would kill me though! She wants a new kitchen.)

Look like our Cruise is nearly SOLD OUT!

Categories remaining:

Cat 9C GTY status (this category was previously Unavailiable so my guess is that not more than 8-10 remain.

Cat 9B 3 cabins remain

Cat 6A GTY status (maybe about 6 of these remain)

Cat 5B 3 cabins remain

Cat T 7 cabins remain

So my guess is that there are only about 25 to 30 cabins left on the whole ship! so 97% occupancy.

Oooh nice! 3 cruises next year!!
Look like our Cruise is nearly SOLD OUT!

Categories remaining:

Cat 9C GTY status (this category was previously Unavailiable so my guess is that not more than 8-10 remain.

Cat 9B 3 cabins remain

Cat 6A GTY status (maybe about 6 of these remain)

Cat 5B 3 cabins remain

Cat T 7 cabins remain

So my guess is that there are only about 25 to 30 cabins left on the whole ship! so 97% occupancy.
CHRISTYVOLTRON just booked this cruise while on Med cruise couple of weeks ago and CM said it is already 75% sold out at that time. So looks like its a very slim chance of 'free upgrades'...lol.

Hello everyone! We're booked on this voyage with 14 other families in our group! It should be a blast - later I'll try to get caught up - but I am split with my time here as I have found an addicition to an on-line strategy game through Face Book!... It is called Star Fleet Commander. I know - I am a nut!

The sideways cabins are Cat 11Bs that have the door in between the bath room and the desk area.
sidewayscloset.jpg

Yeah, this is a very popular cruise, inexpensive and easy for so many people to get to.

Say...

We had one of those cabins before - a real roller coaster spot if you hit rough seas... which - fortunately - was NOT the case for our sailing!

Hi everyone, I just learned about the fish extenders while playing around on different boards. Is anyone interested in doing this on our cruise. I think it would be a-lot of fun for the kids (us big ones also). Let me know if anyone is interested and how we get a group together.

Count me in!

fish.jpg

3023329719_48032bbeaa.jpg

Here is a count of who's posted the most to this thread!

cnnumbers.gif

B9erSteve 221
A Litle Pixie Dust 165
gaylean93 135

mickeyfan1 101
lvstitch 82
Zoom 53

tink1963 48
PizzieDuster 44
Kidlette 35
closetmickey 33
dsnydaddy 27
BubbaGrump 25
ibouncetoo 25
True Romance 23
katieandmattsmom 21
Captain Jon Sparrow 18
kkmcan 17
stitch4336 17
kris3kid 16
Cupcaker 11
bubbasmom99 11
suzcruz 10
ryanmcin 9
debdreamsofdis 8
sunshine1259 8
lenzs4 7
lulubelle 7
skierrob 6
remlap 6
sharen24 6
Mommy2cody 5
Magix 5
pppiglet 4
stitchy626 4
mrsheppo 4
dismom73 4
LoriLuvsDisney 4
captaincrash 4
granmaz 3
Handbag Lady 2
Alohadan 2
LauraJo 2
Pluto, 2
lilofan 2
Garthilk 2
classicdisney 2
missmulan 2
YenSid1222 2
IrishCowboy 2
CastMember 02 2
smeecanada 1
MazatlanMonica 1
justmestace 1
Louiepipbgeeco 1
Melora 1
aan1701 1
jilljill 1
ayumac 1
Tink rules 1
kayochan 1
wendyinoc 1
IzzysMom 1
JIMINOCCHIO 1
chipndale16 1
elkesails 1
nick262 1
Christyvoltron 1

Hi everyone! I just have to share that my friend was able to book an 11B on Friday morning. She originally booked a 9A GTY because that was the cheapest room left, but I noticed the 11B on Friday and she was able to grab it and save over $400.00! Miracles do happen :wizard:

Hello everyone! We're booked on this voyage with 14 other families in our group! It should be a blast - later I'll try to get caught up - but I am split with my time here as I have found an addicition to an on-line strategy game through Face Book!... It is called Star Fleet Commander. I know - I am a nut!

Welcome! I think that there will be quite a few large groups on this cruise.

Say...

We had one of those cabins before - a real roller coaster spot if you hit rough seas... which - fortunately - was NOT the case for our sailing!

Hopefully no rollercoaster. Although, I don't mind a some movement when I'm sleeping.

Here is a count of who's posted the most to this thread!

cnnumbers.gif

B9erSteve 221
A Litle Pixie Dust 165
gaylean93 135

mickeyfan1 101
lvstitch 82
Zoom 53

tink1963 48
PizzieDuster 44
Kidlette 35
closetmickey 33
dsnydaddy 27
BubbaGrump 25
ibouncetoo 25
True Romance 23
katieandmattsmom 21
Captain Jon Sparrow 18
kkmcan 17
stitch4336 17
kris3kid 16
Cupcaker 11
bubbasmom99 11
suzcruz 10
ryanmcin 9
debdreamsofdis 8
sunshine1259 8
lenzs4 7
lulubelle 7
skierrob 6
remlap 6
sharen24 6
Mommy2cody 5
Magix 5
pppiglet 4
stitchy626 4
mrsheppo 4
dismom73 4
LoriLuvsDisney 4
captaincrash 4
granmaz 3
Handbag Lady 2
Alohadan 2
LauraJo 2
Pluto, 2
lilofan 2
Garthilk 2
classicdisney 2
missmulan 2
YenSid1222 2
IrishCowboy 2
CastMember 02 2
smeecanada 1
MazatlanMonica 1
justmestace 1
Louiepipbgeeco 1
Melora 1
aan1701 1
jilljill 1
ayumac 1
Tink rules 1
kayochan 1
wendyinoc 1
IzzysMom 1
JIMINOCCHIO 1
chipndale16 1
elkesails 1
nick262 1
Christyvoltron 1

Wow! I surprises me that I'm top poster. On my two previous cruises I was always in the middle of the group. One of these days I got to figure out how to do a post count.

Hi everyone! I just have to share that my friend was able to book an 11B on Friday morning. She originally booked a 9A GTY because that was the cheapest room left, but I noticed the 11B on Friday and she was able to grab it and save over $400.00! Miracles do happen :wizard:

Amazing luck! I haven't seen one of those pop up in a while!

Actually Captain, I was in the room for 14 nights and we were in a hurricane that caused us to miss Cabo and Mazatlan. It really wasn't bad, we hit a few waves that felt like we were hitting large bumps or potholes whilst driving, but it wasn't bad at all.

The B9erSteve guy, he finally shut up. Now we just have to put up with his twin, Dznydaddy!

Woo hoo! Great news!

Actually Captain, I was in the room for 14 nights and we were in a hurricane that caused us to miss Cabo and Mazatlan. Itreally wasn't bad, we hit a few waves that felt like we were hitting large bumps or potholes whilst driving, but it wasn't bad at all.

The B9erSteve guy, he finally shut up. Now we just have to put up with his twin, Dznydaddy!

Glad to hear it...DD and I snagged one those rooms for the Mexcian Riviera since everyone here sang thier charms!

:wave: Hey everyone, just back from a great weekend in the OC. A friend of mine go married in Laguna and had her reception in Santa Ana. It was beautiful and wow, the weather was amazing. We got back to Vegas and it was 108:scared:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter