Wonder - January 21, 2011 The Cruise To Nowhere In Particular..

Well, I booked it for her birthday, but one never knows with Miss Peggy!:lmao: I'll be onboard regardless!

Oh Steve, for a rate that close I'd stick with the seven day. Different menus/shows every night, not having to do muster drill twice....etc. UNLESS you are doing the B2B to check out the Dream...which is what I'm doing in November.;).

Exactly. I want to go on the dream and I don't think the fantasy will be online until later in the year. Besides, if I never get off the ship (except CC) I'm happy. I love having an empty ship while everyone goes ashore. The there's the two days on CC. And all for a lower price!

Also, this cruise is #3. My oct 2011 cruise is #4, then if I do B2B cruises I'm gold on the second leg.

Just got two more of my co-workers to book this cruise today! One of which is a DVC member and almost as much a fan as I am.

Heya folks,

I've finally decided to take the plunge and booked our very first Cruise. The DW and I will be taking our littlest whom will be 1 at the time. I'm really looking forward to the trip and my only regret is not booking sooner.

So anyone have any tips for bringing a youngin around the age of 1?

Just got two more of my co-workers to book this cruise today! One of which is a DVC member and almost as much a fan as I am.
That's great Steve just make sure you file your vacation leave way ahead of them....Lol..

Heya folks,

I've finally decided to take the plunge and booked our very first Cruise. The DW and I will be taking our littlest whom will be 1 at the time. I'm really looking forward to the trip and my only regret is not booking sooner.

Welcome aboard!!!

That's great Steve just make sure you file your vacation leave way ahead of them....Lol..

I'm the guy who approves the vacation so I'm set. I just need to make sure that the ER is covered while we're gone.:cool1:

Heya folks,

Hey Man! Glad to have you onboard and online.

Heya folks,

Welcome!

I think this cruise is perfect for your family to "dip your toe in the water".

Just call Hollywood Steve, I know they have some people who play doctors!

Looks like our pals Nan & Cheri are sailing off to Neverland too! Cheri (NotSoLittleMermaid) is on the WBPC, so she's just extended her vacation!

:dance3: :cool1: :dance3: :cool1: :dance3: :cool1: :dance3:

:thumbsup2

So, chatting with another Disney fan and we have a newbie cruise question... do they sell special Mickey ears in the gift ship on the ship? We collect ears (doesn't everyone?) and were just wondering :)

OK - Nosy nurse needs to know what you do in the ER? I have spent some time in one myself :scared1:

I'm one of the day shift charge nurses.

Looks like our pals Nan & Cheri are sailing off to Neverland too! Cheri (NotSoLittleMermaid) is on the WBPC, so she's just extended her vacation.

Way cool! Between the DISboards and Mouseplanet I think we're populating this ship!

So, chatting with another Disney fan and we have a newbie cruise question... do they sell special Mickey ears in the gift ship on the ship? We collect ears (doesn't everyone?) and were just wondering :)

I may be wrong but I don't remember seeing ears onboard.

Oh drat :( One less thing to spend money on I guess - but how could Disney NOT have made cruis ears - they are missing a sales opportunity! <gasp>

You might be able to get a pair of the cruise graduation ears they give the kids (just for your collection!) I assume they still give them out. Just ask the kids club for them.

Can I join the party? You guys all seem like so much fun!!

I just found out about this cruise from another thread on the DIS. Since I am in SoCal, I was VERY interested!! I have been dying to do a Disney Cruise. But with airfare and having to take time off work, it just hasn't happened yet!!! This is perfect! We just booked right now!:woohoo:

We are cruise newbies! So excited! We got a cat. 9. We will be celebrating my husbands 30th birthday that Friday and an early 10th birthday for my son!!!!

Can I join the party? You guys all seem like so much fun!!

I just found out about this cruise from another thread on the DIS. Since I am in SoCal, I was VERY interested!! I have been dying to do a Disney Cruise. But with airfare and having to take time off work, it just hasn't happened yet!!! This is perfect! We just booked right now!:woohoo:

We are cruise newbies! So excited! We got a cat. 9. We will be celebrating my husbands 30th birthday that Friday and an early 10th birthday for my son!!!!

Welcome stacey, Dennis & Cody! Another birthday celebration! :woohoo:

I'm sailing a mother/daughter cruise - my DD12 and I are looking forward for quick getaway ;) :banana::banana:

Heya folks,

Hi! My husband and I don't have kids yet, so I'm sorry I can't help you with your question. I just wanted to say welcome! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter