• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder in the Caribbean!!! 04/27/2014

Brumbie13

Mr. Mickeybars
Hey Everybody!

I just wanted to start this thread and welcome you all to the cruise!
I'm looking forward to this cruise, as it will probably be our last in a while.

Join this thread if you'll be joining us on the best cruise of 2014!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Thanks bud!

This is a lonely thread... It's like my own personal little clubhouse.

I am looking at booking this cruise. We completed our first disney cruise in September (Pixar California coastal cruise) I am desperately saving to do this cruise. Sadly it coasts about $10k to merely get to your beautiful country :( but we will save save save to get on this cruise. I love the size of the wonder. Can't wait :)

I am looking at booking this cruise. We completed our first disney cruise in September (Pixar California coastal cruise) I am desperately saving to do this cruise. Sadly it coasts about $10k to merely get to your beautiful country :( but we will save save save to get on this cruise. I love the size of the wonder. Can't wait :)
I hope you do!

I'm surprised more people haven't joined this cruise, it's the cheapest cruise out of Florida I could find, AND it stops at Castaways Cay, I though this cruise would be eaten up!

Hello!

My family and I will be part of the fun on this cruise :wave2:

It will be our first cruise ever so we are very excited!!! We also chose this particular one because it was the cheapest and I knew I had to see Castaway Cay!!

Can't wait :beach:

Hello!

My family and I will be part of the fun on this cruise :wave2:

It will be our first cruise ever so we are very excited!!! We also chose this particular one because it was the cheapest and I knew I had to see Castaway Cay!!

Can't wait :beach:
YAY! Someone who is coming!

Those are the reasons we chose it! It was the cheapest and it went to Castaway Cay! I can't believe more people haven't jumped on it!

Maybe we'll have the ship all to ourselves :cool1:

Afraid not ... we're booked too!

Not guaranteed yet as we are eagerly waiting for the latter Magic cruises of 2014 and if something good comes up, we may have to cancel this one. Rumours are that it'll be back in the Med, some Baltics plus a couple of repo's (the repo goes from near my house so it's a must!)

Like Dennes, we have expensive flights to pay (from the UK) but not $10k thankfully!
If we do manage to keep this booking, we'll probably do a few nights at WDW, drive down, cruise, drive back with a few more nights at WDW, then fly home.

This would be our 9th Disney cruise:thumbsup2

We'll know more very soon hopefully

Joa and Mick

:wave2:

Hello cruisers.... My family and I looking forward to this cruise. We as we'll booked this cruise as it was the cheapest we could fine. It also gives us enough time to pay it off. Hubby and I are excited as our boys don't know that we booked this cruise. Has anyone stayed at Miami port?

we are thinking hard about this cruise!!!!

It is a great deal.

WONDER why:confused3

we are going to pick a cabin today for ths cruise.

This is always my delima.
I always want to save $$ and think I will be fine with an inside cabin.

When i know i wont, i want to be able t see out from my cabin.

Which leads me to my most often chosen cabin which is the port hole cabin.
(which i wll probablly book)

BUT i do love the verandah cabin........Love having my own place to sit and have coffee delivered in the morning and just chill out there.

UGGHHHH:confused3

Do I want the back of the ship, middle, front?

I usally try to go for being right under the drink station.

And to think this is only the 2nd delima of our vacation.....

(first was choosing which cruise of course).

I'm thinking of changing cabin cause I heard that it is better to be in the middle of the ship and to make sure that above and below our room were other cabins. Is this advise any good?? It is my first cruise ever and even if I booked and Inside cabin, I want to make sure that it is well situated! Other advise on choosing a cabin??

Thank You!

Mylène

I know it is advise that i have seen on this board.

I have never had any problem with anywhere i have had a cabin.

I only try to choose something below the drink station because i like to be a short trip to the drink station from room, I drink alot even in middle of the night.

I have also heard to be in middle is less motion, :confused3.

I am choosing something never done which is deck 1 .... with 2 small port holes. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!!

Hey Mylene,

I always think the hardest part is choosing the category. Once you what kind of a cabin you want, i think the rest is pretty easy.

Thoughts to consider.......

Do you want your room to be close to the restaurnts, childrens areas, near an elevator, just down from the pool, do you want to be close to the laundry room?

Think about what you could possibly be doing and maybe just make it close to that.

you wont know for sure what you will be doing since your first cruise, but didnt see if you hove kids. If my kids were super young and my first cruise, i think i would want to be close to childrens areas.

We have the 2 days at sea, so wat do you plan to do those days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter