Wonder in Baja Peninsula

Love2Cruz

DIS Veteran
I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on this itinerary. I am looking at either Sept or Oct 2017. I will be pulling my DD out of school, but have come to be okay with it after speaking with so many parents who do the same to save on travel costs.
I will probably book a 6a cabin and would arrive to San Diego the night before to ensure an easy travel day. Going to Cabo is one of my must do's so if anyone can also recommend an excursion. I haven't booked yet as I will be on the Dream next month so I'd like to get my OBC.

Any thoughts on this itinerary?

It was our first cruise. We were hooked because of it. Didn't do excursion in Cabo but can recommend Los cataletas in PV.

I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on this itinerary. I am looking at either Sept or Oct 2017. I will be pulling my DD out of school, but have come to be okay with it after speaking with so many parents who do the same to save on travel costs.
I will probably book a 6a cabin and would arrive to San Diego the night before to ensure an easy travel day. Going to Cabo is one of my must do's so if anyone can also recommend an excursion. I haven't booked yet as I will be on the Dream next month so I'd like to get my OBC.

Any thoughts on this itinerary?
We're doing a B2B on 10/1 and 10-5-17. If it matters to your daughter to have more kids her age, I'd recommend the early October sailings. AZ schools have fall break the first couple weeks of October and there are lots of us heading over and doing those cruises instead of out typical pilgrimage to Disneyland.

There are a few hotels across the street from the cruise port that you can walk in 5-10 minutes and the airport is about a 10 minute cab away, it's super easy to navigate the 3.

We're doing a B2B on 10/1 and 10-5-17. If it matters to your daughter to have more kids her age, I'd recommend the early October sailings. AZ schools have fall break the first couple weeks of October and there are lots of us heading over and doing those cruises instead of out typical pilgrimage to Disneyland.

There are a few hotels across the street from the cruise port that you can walk in 5-10 minutes and the airport is about a 10 minute cab away, it's super easy to navigate the 3.

That's good to hear, flights from FLL to San Diego are super cheap in Sept, have not checked October yet, but I presume they will be similar. Can you recommend 1 or 2 hotels that are close to the airport and port as you suggested. I haven't been out to the West Coast yet, other than Vegas and never been to California. I am looking at the 5 night that goes to Cabo and Ensenada...the 7 night also goes to Puerto Vallarta but is $1600 more-not sure if it's worth it for just 2 extra nights. (For 6a stateroom)

We took a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Wonder in 2011 I believe. My advice would be to avoid beaches near town in both Cabo and PV. They tend to be crowded, noisy, and dirty with many people trying to sell goods to you. I would recommend avoiding beaches all together and doing excursions such as swimming with dolphins in Cabo which was one of the highlights of our trip. If you want to go to a beach, I would definitely recommend an excursion to a private beach club so that your vacation is more relaxing and enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter