• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder if anyone got the Melissa and Doug floor safari puzzle from amazon?

Shelly888

DIS Veteran
I've gotten several emails from the stating the shipping was delayed, but today I got one stating we're sorry there was an error and now we aren't sending you one. Just curious.

I ordered through Target instead of Amazon since I had a GC. Right now it still says shipping soon. I had one email saying there would be a delay, but only one and no cancellation email.

I ordered from Target directly, also. Have gotten one delayed shipping email, but nothing else so far.

I too got the no shipping email from amazon today. So bummed. Should have gone through Target directly!! I love that brand of puzzles and really wanted this one for Christmas! GRRRRRRRRRR

Ordered directly through Target & got the delayed shipping message. Just waiting to see if they will cancel.

I am another one who originally got delayed shipping message, but this evening got the no shippin message. Oh well!

I also ordered from Target directly and received the delay email but no cancellation as of yet.

ETA: I just checked my order status at Target online and it says "shipping soon" with a delivery estimate of Nov 16 to 23. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Same thing happened to me...bummer. Not a huge deal as we have plenty of other stuff but it would have been nice.

I received my order is cancelled notice. It would have been nice to have, but luckily I didn't "need it".

I've received numerous delay notices. Has anyone that ordered from Target actually received the puzzle, or gotten a cancellation notice?

I've received numerous delay notices. Has anyone that ordered from Target actually received the puzzle, or gotten a cancellation notice?

I've gotten the same notices as you. When I log in it gives me an estimated delivery date in mid Dec (sorry, I can't remember the exact date). :confused3

I too ordered through Amazon and got the sorry we aren't shipping it email. Surprisingly Melissa and Doug items are the Deal of the Day at Amazon today. I think the price was an error and when they realized it they REFUSED to honor it. :(

I too ordered through Amazon and got the sorry we aren't shipping it email. Surprisingly Melissa and Doug items are the Deal of the Day at Amazon today. I think the price was an error and when they realized it they REFUSED to honor it. :(

The items today are wooden toys, not the floor puzzles.

They haven't canceled the orders that were through Target.com yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter