• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Holiday Cruise 12/21/13

We are taking this cruise as a Christmas gift to our 4 kiddos (12, 8, 3 & 1). This is our first cruise and our 3 yr old. is special needs, so I am overwhelmed right now since I don't know what to expect and how to make this perfect for him! We would love to join the FE. I know the kiddos would love it!

Hi!:cheer2::cheer2:

We did the Galveston Wonder Christmas cruise last year and loved it, so our extended family signed up for this year as well. We would be interested in participating in a FE exchange. Also, we need to meet on embarkation day in the promanade lounge for a meet and greet with information exchange, i.e., those who had GTY rooms and now have a cabin number.

I am really starting to get excited about this cruise. I have been slowly crossing off the days from my calendar.:hourglass

Diane:santa:

Hey All,

Just booked tonight for our third disney cruise. We sailed on the Dream the last two times so excited about a new boat. Will go to Facebook as we did the FE the last two times, organized the last one and would love to participate again.

We are from Illinois and looking forward to warm weather over Christmas!

I am so sad.:worried: We have had to cancel our cruise. If anyone is hoping for a Navigator's Veranda cabin, I have just let two go. Everyone have a wonderful holiday cruise. We will (hopefully) see you next Christmas.

Diane:santa:

Great! I just asked to join the FB page!:) This will be our first Disney cruise. My 9 year old daughter is super excited. We would love to participate in the FE....but am new to the whole thing so I might need some guidance.

Hi all,
we will be on this cruise with our family, Is there a list to join for FE trades with room #'s ?? This will be our 10th Cruise Yeah!!!! Platinum lanyards!!!!!

This is also our 10th DCL cruise -- myself, DW and DD. We started with a 4 day cruise on the Wonder years ago. Most recently, we did the Fantasy last December. This will be our first trip out of our home port and we are excited about not having to fly. I'll have DW join the FB group.

Wanted: One to three people to share a birding excursion from Disney Wonder on Grand Cayman Island on 12/24/2013 with Silver Thatch Excursions. Cost will be shared depending on the number of people who sign up ($110 for one person, $75 each for two people, $55 each for three people). Plans are to be picked up at the Disney Wonder dock, bird in the rural eastern districts of Grand Cayman as well as the north side in the forest belt seeing a good cross-section of the island and searching for the Cayman endemic species. If interested, please contact Claire Moore via email at cdmoore3@gmail.com. More information on Silver Thatch Excursions can be found at the following two links:

http://www.responsibletravel.com/pre...&SiteID=100001
http://www.birdingpal.org/guidesCent...ica.htm#Cayman

I have been trying to get added to the Facebook 2013 Christmas On The WONDER group. Nobody has accepted me yet. My family and I are going to be on the cruise and are really excited about joining in on the FE fun! Does anyone know anybody in that group that can add me? We really want to get on a list, and participate. Help, time is ticking... Thanks!!

Hi there! The FE is all on the Facebook page. Use the link above to find it and request to join the page. Then you'll be able to join the list!:goodvibes
I have been trying to get added to the Facebook 2013 Christmas On The WONDER group. Nobody has accepted me yet. My family and I are going to be on the cruise and are really excited about joining in on the FE fun! Does anyone know anybody in that group that can add me? We really want to get on a list, and participate. Help, time is ticking... Thanks!!

My wife & I and 2 daughters (12 &14) will be aboard for an Awesome Christmas. I joined the Facebook group, nothing back yet but wondered how to join the Fish Extenders? We would like to do it with others. Tips? What do I need to know?

Nick-

Hi All.. Our family will be going on this cruise.. this is our first cruise and everyone is very excited.. we have 2 children (8 & 11).... I requested to join the FB page..

Hi all I've been trying to find this group forever

Is there an official list of rooms to exchange FE gifts. I seem to have missed it

We are traveling with family we will be on deck 7 stacy aleks bella
ajoining room larry caroly warren peter please send me a link if there is a sign up for room list
thanks see you in a few days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter