Wonder February 9, 2017

Skywatcher0210

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We will be going on the February 9, 2017 cruise aboard the Wonder. This will be our first cruise and I am so excited! It will be me and DH (celebrating our 10th anniversary while on board) as well as DS7 and DS4.

Anyone else on this sailing?

Hi! We will be sailing along with you. What a great way to celebrate your anniversary. You are going to have a Wonderful time! :)

This will be our 14th Disney Cruise, our third on the Wonder. It's been a while since we've been on the Wonder and we are excited to see the changes they make during the refurb.

Hi! We will be sailing along with you. What a great way to celebrate your anniversary. You are going to have a Wonderful time! :)

This will be our 14th Disney Cruise, our third on the Wonder. It's been a while since we've been on the Wonder and we are excited to see the changes they make during the refurb.
I am really looking forward to eating at Tiana's place. I loved that movie!

Hello, my husband and I are booked on this cruise. Our first cruise! We are planning to run the 5K on Castaway Cay! Never done anything like that before - we are in our early 60's.. so perhaps it will be a 5K WALK. lol. After the cruise we will be at WDW for a few days.

Hello, my husband and I are booked on this cruise. Our first cruise! We are planning to run the 5K on Castaway Cay! Never done anything like that before - we are in our early 60's.. so perhaps it will be a 5K WALK. lol. After the cruise we will be at WDW for a few days.

We're booked too! And I'm thinking of doing the 5K as well. I don't run, but I can do a decently fast walk, so I may be hanging out with you!

Silly question here but here it goes... Where do we actually go on our DAY AT SEA? Are we taking the long way around the Bahamas to get to CC?? Do we just go straight east (second star to the right) turn around and come back to CC then Port Canaveral?? Is there an up to date information board on board that tells where our exact location is while at sea?? Just curious here... and hope some one can answer. TIA.

:sail:

Silly question here but here it goes... Where do we actually go on our DAY AT SEA? Are we taking the long way around the Bahamas to get to CC?? Do we just go straight east (second star to the right) turn around and come back to CC then Port Canaveral?? Is there an up to date information board on board that tells where our exact location is while at sea?? Just curious here... and hope some one can answer. TIA.

:sail:

Not silly at all. I can't find a true route listed anywhere! I hope someone can answer this as well, that's a great question!

Hi everyone! This is our first Disney cruise and we're beyond excited! It'll be me, my hubby, DS6 and DD3. I'm also interested in participating in a fish extender group if there's any interest

HI, just booked our cruise and excited too see the new changes on The Wonder. If there is a FE group I would be interested.

Going on this cruise as well! Had to go with a Cat 9C Guarantee room so won't know the stateroom until closer to the cruise. Have been on the Dream twice so I'm really intrigued to see the Wonder!

I did the 5k on my last cruise, it was fun! The CMs are very encouraging and everyone cheers each other on. I walked and jogged it.

Last edited:
I am on this sailing as well. It will be my first ever cruise. I'm very excited! I can't wait to run the 5K.

Hey All,

I had to move my cruise up a week due to work obligations. If you are looking for an FE group, you might have some luck in looking on Facebook. There seem to be some groups on there. I hope that you all have a WONDERful cruise! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter