• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Evening Itinerary - Non-Double-Dip Cruise

rsburkhardt

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are taking our first cruise in November and I will be able to make my Palo Reservations in the next few days. I am trying to find out what the evening show schedule should be so I can try to pick the best night to go to Palo. I know I am probably kidding myself to think that I will actually be able to get the reservations online at the 75-day mark, but a girl can dream :rotfl: I can only find Navigators for the double-dip cruises, so I know those itineraries are different. Can anyone help me to know which shows/events are on which nights? I really appreciate it!! I'm actually still debating if we should even try to go to Palo, since it is our first cruise and I don't want to miss anything. The brunch would be ideal, but I know for that I definitely am dreaming! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much!!

Stacey

We were on a regular-non-double-dip 4 day in May. The nights were as follows:
Day 1 Port Canaveral- Cruise casual (can not remember show)
Day 2 Nassau- Formal Night- Toy Story the Musical
Day 3 Castaway Cay- Pirate Night- Golden Mickeys (I think)
Day 4 At Sea- Cruise Casual- Disney Dreams (I think)
Sorry I can not find my navigators right now. Hope this helps!!!

Stacey,

I am going on my first DCL cruise in October and was able to get both Palo Dinner and Brunch. You must be paid in full and make your ressies as soon as they open which is 12 midnight EST of the 75-day mark. I've heard that they also hold back some ressies from online booking that can be booked on board.

I did Dinner on Night 2 and Brunch is on Day 4. I had been concerned that my dinner would conflict with Pirate night, but if we follow the schedule below I should be okay.

Also, you shouldn't miss the show on your Palo night as there are two performances and you can either dine at Palo early and catch the 8:30 show or see the 6:15 show and dine at Palo after.

PJ

Thank you to everyone for your help! We are cruising with our three boys (5, 7, 9), so I've been trying to figure out which night would work so that we could get them to dinner and we could all still see the show together. It makes it so difficult not knowing the dinner rotation. That is why I would love to get the brunch. It takes all of the worry out of it! I'm just going to stop stressing and do the best I can. After all, we're going on a Disney cruise, there should be no stress over that!!

I really appreciate all of the help! And to Princessa Jasmine, thanks for giving me hope that it is possible to get the brunch at the 75-day mark!!:cool1:

Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter