Wonder....dinner tables. How many ppl?

sheadley

Mouseketeer
Was wondering what the biggest table during the MDR was. We have 6 in our party (our family of 4 and 2 grandparents) and wondered if we'd have our own table or a larger table with other cruisers? I was hoping for a table with other cruisers as we are very social.

TIA!

Standard table sizes are 4, 6, and 8. Tables may be placed together to allow for larger groups.

As a group of 6, it is most likely that you will be seated at a 6 top table. It isn't quite fair to put 6 of you with a party of 2 (what if they aren't comfortable with your much larger group?) However, it can happen.

Standard table sizes are 4, 6, and 8. Tables may be placed together to allow for larger groups.

As a group of 6, it is most likely that you will be seated at a 6 top table. It isn't quite fair to put 6 of you with a party of 2 (what if they aren't comfortable with your much larger group?) However, it can happen.

You beat me!

Hi!:wave2:

:cutie:

We have been talking with my parents about going on a cruise in a few years. My parents thought it might be fun to split up for dinner. Then we could socialize with other people. Also, it would keep us from getting sick of each other! This might not appeal to you if you don't see each other very often.

Thanks everyone. It's kinda what I figured.

And we do t see each other often. We just moved from being 2 hrs away from grandparents to 2500 miles away. They will want to spend every last second with the grand kids they can. ;).

No biggie, just wondered.

And we do t see each other often. We just moved from being 2 hrs away from grandparents to 2500 miles away. They will want to spend every last second with the grand kids they can. ;).

You certainly can put a request on your reservation to be seated with others.

You never know, there may be a party of two who would fit the dynamics of your group.

:cutie:

Perfect! You can request that you and DH (assuming you are DW - sorry, can't tell) sit with others, and let the Grands have all the time together they want! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

preedymtnwest said:
Perfect! You can request that you and DH (assuming you are DW - sorry, can't tell) sit with others, and let the Grands have all the time together they want! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Now THAT is my kind of thinking!!!! ;)

I hadn't though to f that. We will be in the same situation...5 of us + 2 grandparents. It's our first cruise, so I think there will be a bit of "making it up as we go along".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter