Wonder Deck 5

She Taz

Counting Down the Days Till I Cruise Again
What is the general opinion of the veranda rooms on Deck 5? Do they have a decent view? Our first 2 cruises on the Wonder we were on Deck 6 and had great views. When we booked our Alaska cruise we could only get Deck 5. Any info would be appreciated.

What is the general opinion of the veranda rooms on Deck 5? Do they have a decent view? Our first 2 cruises on the Wonder we were on Deck 6 and had great views. When we booked our Alaska cruise we could only get Deck 5. Any info would be appreciated.

Where on Deck 5? I would think the views would be basically identical as the views on Deck 6, depending on cabin location (midship, aft...).

If you provide a specific cabin number you should get a more specific answer.

We are on stateroom 5628 which is in the row of 5 staterooms just aft of the lifeboats.

We had a navigators verandah, 5132, on our Alaskan cruise and loved the located. It shows you are Starboard side, nearly identical from where we were. We loved the view and honestly with Alaska I was thinking it actually might be better to be closer to the water due to the wildlife you'll be looking for!

We loved our location and didn't have any issues. :thumbsup2

Heather

We had a navigators verandah, 5132, on our Alaskan cruise and loved the located. It shows you are Starboard side, nearly identical from where we were. We loved the view and honestly with Alaska I was thinking it actually might be better to be closer to the water due to the wildlife you'll be looking for!

We loved our location and didn't have any issues. :thumbsup2

Heather

My parents will be in this room in 3 weeks and I will be next door in 5134. We are excited about the location; glad to hear you liked it!

We were just in 5130, just aft of the lifeboats, and it was a great view! Deck 6 also is a bit wider than deck 5, so you actually get a full roof you which will be nice for Alaska! We loved deck 5 aft because it was close to all the MDRs, and a short quiet hallway!

We have stayed in the part of the shipped you booked 10 of our 11 cruises. It is our favorite location. Less traffic, close to movie theather and if you have children (we dont) it is the same deck as the clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter