Wonder Dec 20-23 2009

cdn66

Earning My Ears
We took our first cruise on the Wonder...smooth sailing! Weather was fair, warm enough to swim on the ship and party on deck 9 and 10. Dinner service was excellent, our 11 and 8 year old girls had the time of their lives. We did not enjoy Nassau very much but loved Castaway Cay...water was a little cool but tolerable once we dipped in. Evening shows were wonderful, and the kids loved the Oceaneer Lab. Too much to do, not enough time. I'm not sure if the ship was sold out but the buffet lines at lunch and breakfast were manageable. Overall when combined with our 4 day stay at the beach club (3rd) an excellent vacation!

My 13 yr old daughter and I were also on this cruise. Had a good time. Agree that I wasn't all that impressed with Nassua, but Castaway Cay was great. We stayed at French Quarter the three nights before the cruise and felt that it was a good value. Would definitely like to do the cruise again, but would probably go with the 4 night just to have a bit more time.

hi there... did your kids do the kids clubs? Were the new changes in structure being implemented yet (ie, were your 11 and 8 yr olds allowed to stick together?).

We had them in the Oceaneers Lab for a few hours. I'm not sure what the new structure is as it was our first cruise but they were together to the best of my knowledge. The one comment they made was that they wished they spent more time in there!

My daughter spent some of her time in Aloft. She said that there were alot of older kids in there (she only turned 13 two days before the cruise) but she made a couple of friends her age. They had some fun organized things, like karaoke and Wii games, that she participted in, but they also just spontaneously hung out at the hot tub and had a scavenger hunt on the ship as well. She had fun.

We loved our sailing on the Wonder Dec 20-23! We just wish had been longer! All the crew members were so nice.
We just returned home yesterday after spending a week at DW. What a great Christmas :)

Hey,

I will be going my Disney cruise on Jan 20th. :goodvibes
Wanted to know if you took pillowcases or t-shirts to guest services for the characters to sign?
I heard a rumor that they no longer do this :confused3

Thanks,
LiLi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter