Wonder Crew Video

Oh, that was so cute! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait until our Wonder cruise in April! :)

I remember watching that on the Wonder in August...thanks for bringing back the memory

I wish the person who made this video had captured the start of it.
In the very beginning, Christiaan and Clayton are in the spa with robes and turbans, singing. :lmao:

It's shown in the staterooms during the debarkation talk.

Oh I love this! I wish the Magic crew would do something like this, as it is the only Disney ship I have been on. It would be great to see some remembered crew members!

In the very beginning, Christiaan and Clayton are in the spa with robes and turbans, singing. :lmao:

Most likely the person who captured it was on one of the later voyages where Clayton was the CD and Christiaan wasn't on board. We saw it on our Alaskan cruise and they only showed it as it is here.

The original version was done for the end of the 2011 PC repo cruise. They cut the beginning after that cruise to continue using it because it apparently mentioned the PC repo specifically.

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I was on the PC cruise this was filmed for and it just brought back so many memories. I loved seeing some of the crew members that I remember. Gladstone, one of the officers on deck 9. Kian and Joseph, the 2 drink servers by the adult pool and many others. Yesterday was exactly a year ago we left Port Canaveral. Thanks again! :yay:

I never saw that in the statesrooms! :confused3 I wondered where Clayton was, he was awesome! But we saw Jen in the video, our Bingo lady! And Faith from the spa...ahhh how I miss the fantastic people from our cruise! :lovestruc

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I was on the PC cruise this was filmed for and it just brought back so many memories. I loved seeing some of the crew members that I remember. Gladstone, one of the officers on deck 9. Kian and Joseph, the 2 drink servers by the adult pool and many others. Yesterday was exactly a year ago we left Port Canaveral. Thanks again! :yay:

We were on that cruise too! Can't believe it's been a year! Anyway, the crew talent show was great and this video was such a great addition. I laughed and cried during the showing as parts of it were so funny (the bath robe part) yet I knew the wonderful cruise was coming to an end.

DH got to participate in the show during the Dancing with the Officers. We were told that we would get a copy of the final show and I was so excited, not only to have his dance in it but to have this clip. When we got it, it was only the Dancing part. Still happy to have it but would have loved having a good copy of the entire show.

Most likely the person who captured it was on one of the later voyages where Clayton was the CD and Christiaan wasn't on board. We saw it on our Alaskan cruise and they only showed it as it is here.

I was thinking they had it taped and just replayed it....I wonder why they'd not use the part with Clayton and Christiaan...even if he wasn't onboard. :confused3

I had to ask on You Tube who the one man was at the end, sitting on the stairs by himself. Found out he's a piano playerand of course now that I mention it, I can't remember his name. :headache:
JD Daniel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter