Wonder Changes

cozmo

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We just returned from our last cruise, and we booked our next one out of Galveston for Nov 10, 2016. Just realized this is apparently the first cruise after a drydock...does anyone know what type of changes are being made to the ship (or is there a link somewhere that outlines them)? This will be our first cruise on the classic ships. Thanks!

I think pp meant to say they will do the same as they did to the Magic. Add an AquaDunk or similar water feature, among others.

If the new locks on the PC are operating(which by then they should be), they will likely be doing a *imagination* of the Wonder. How much is like the Magic, we will have to wait and see.

AKK

Once the locks are completed and the dry-dock date confirmed, they will start to release info. Based on what they did to the Magic, I think the Wonder will be amazing. They always learn from the previous imaginings. Go ahead and take a look at the Magic and compare it to the current Wonder and that should give you a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter