Wonder 3/2/14 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

There has been a suggestion to close the fish extender group as the list is getting long! Since there 11 days until the cut-off, I think I will leave the list open for now and decide on splitting the list on Feb. 2. Thoughts? :confused3

I would have to agree now that we hit 20. I've already started making gifts so 20 is good. :)

The FE list has hit 20 cabins, so the list will be closed to further participants. The original posting indicated that the list would remain open until Feb. 2, but majority rules - most people feel that 20 cabins is the maximum number they can accommodate. Apologies to anyone who wanted to participate but has not yet signed up.:(

If there are families who want to add us and contact me directly....we're flexible! Unless we have more participants join the group and we can start an additional FE. I found this on the new Disney Cruise FB Post "tips for new Disney cruisers." May have more participants after reading on fb.

I have signed up for the FE group without fully understanding how it works. I see that the group is now closed at 20 cabins. Can we bring gifts per family or must it be one per person?

Hi, this is our first time on a Disney cruise and so our first time participating in a FE Group. Can bring a gift per cabin or must it be one per person?

It really can be anything you want. Our last cruise we did a kid gift and a family gift. This time we are doing a family gift, adult gift and kid gift.

We received our Cruise docs today!!!

Cool! I was wondering when ours would arrive (we are 'overseas' too, in France!). I guess post will take a little longer to get here than Canada but I'll be checking the box excitedly every day now...getting close! (3 weeks till we travel across the pond!):cool1:

I apologize for posting so late, but my DM and I will not be going on this cruise and will not be participating in the FE.

Minnie Monellen

Hi Guys, this is my first time participating in FE. As I understood earlier families will be distributing their items on different days, when will we get our schedule? Is this how its done or do we just go on any given day?

Thanks!

Hi Guys, this is my first time participating in FE. As I understood earlier families will be distributing their items on different days, when will we get our schedule? Is this how its done or do we just go on any given day? Thanks!

You can do any day you want. No schedule was determined :)

Hi everyone!!

My friend and I are going to Disney (Wonder) cruise tomorrow (Sunday 03/02/14) from Miami.
We are going to Chichen Itza on Tuesday (03/04/14) by plane and I wonder if there is a single person or a couple to join us!?
Otherwise, there is an extra fee of $210.
It would benefit ALL!
If someone is interested please let me know!

Thank you!!

I swear i had posted here already. I booked this cruise for my mom and I, then my Dad hopped on and booked a room on the ship for my sisters and himself. So our family will have two staterooms on this one.

What is this Fish Extenders things I keep seeing about?

I swear i had posted here already. I booked this cruise for my mom and I, then my Dad hopped on and booked a room on the ship for my sisters and himself. So our family will have two staterooms on this one. What is this Fish Extenders things I keep seeing about?

I think you meant to (or already did) post on the 2015 page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter