Wonder 3/2/14 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

There's been a recent change in the dress code for dinner in the Main Dining Rooms. Shorts are now allowed to be worn. Onboard Dining -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: What should I wear to dinner? A: The dress code for dinner varies by the venue or theme night of your cruise. In general, most meals are "cruise casual"no swimwear or tank tops. Most cruises also have special theme nights with optional opportunities to get dressed up for a special family photo. Here's a breakdown of events by cruise itinerary: On 3-night cruises: "One cruise casual nightNo swimwear or tank tops "One pirate or tropical night (deck party) "One "optional dress-up night"jacket for men, dress or pantsuit for women On 4-night cruises: "First night is cruise casualno swimwear or tank tops "One pirate or tropical night (deck party) "One optional dress-up nightjacket for men, and dress or pantsuit for women "Final night is cruise casualno swimwear or tank tops On 7-night cruises: "First night is cruise casualno swimwear or tank tops "One themed night (pirate, tropical or other themed deck party) "3 additional cruise casual nightsno swimwear or tank tops "One formal and one semi-formal nighttwo great opportunities to dress-up and take advantage of the onboard photography services. Though optional, we recommend: Dress pants with a jacket or a suit for men, and dress or pantsuit for women Dress code at Palo: "Men: Dress pants and dress shirt (a jacket is optional) "Women: Dress or pantsuit "No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes Dress code at Remy: "Men: Dress pants with jacket (sports or suit jacket) is requiredties are optional. "Women: A dress, cocktail dress, pantsuit or skirt/blouse is required "No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes If you'd prefer more formal attire during the optional dress-up evenings, you're invited to pre-order tailored formalwear rentals and have them delivered directly to your stateroom upon arrival. To learn more, visit Cruiseline Formalwear.

Minnie could you update the FE list with your names? Thank you :)

Can someone give info about dress for each night? I know we have a pirate night...any others? Any pros have some tips? Thanks

Cmwnjav - could you update the FE list with your names? Our FE gifts are personalized ;) thank you.

My family of 4 will be joining the cruise. We want to be part of the fish extenders!!! The countdown has begun!!

I am very excited to see everyone on the cruise. This happens to be both my mom and my first cruise and the best part is it is a disney cruise! Does anyone have any tips, mind you I have been on pinterest alot searching disney cruise tips. Thanks abunch:)

Also would love to be apart of the FE thing although I am college age. Have to take in the whole Disney experience!!

It's getting closer and we are so excited!! I was wondering if there was a Facebook group as well?

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are all excited! Just signed up for the FE, not sure what to expect, but wanted the kids to experience it all.

Hi all! We just booked our first Disney cruise sailing on the Disney Wonder on March 2nd. We have two young girls and can't wait for them to experience Disney like this. I have just learned about the FE and would love to participate. Can we still sign up? How many people are in the group?

Any additional tips are greatly appreciated...we're disney cruiser newbies! Thanks!

So very sad that due to unforeseeable circumstances, we have to cancel our cruise. This would have been our 1st, so we are upset. We hope that you all enjoy yourselves and hope to maybe cruise with you one day!!!
Thanks

Please remove us from the FE list. We had to cancel our cruise. Thank you

Heyy me and my family will be on this cruise celebrating my mom's and sister's birthday! We would also like to participate in the FE. Can someone explain tge FE in detail? Can't wait to meet you guys!
Cabin#2616 ,0qs
Latrecia -41
Paige-19
Lacey-5

Heyy me and my family will be on this cruise celebrating my mom's and sister's birthday! We would also like to participate in the FE. Can someone explain tge FE in detail? Can't wait to meet you guys!
Cabin#2616 ,0qs
Latrecia -41
Paige-19
Lacey-5

Hi ppeterm-
Welcome to the group! The Fish Extender is like a Secret Santa with a Disney Twist. You join the group on-line, hang a bag or some other item with pockets on the hook outside your cabin door and exchange gifts with the other members of your FE group. The gifts can be for each individual or for the cabin, gifts can be related to the cruise (pirates, Disney, etc.) or related to where you are from. It really is up to you. I've only participated once - I gave a cabin gift with candy/chocolates that are made in my hometown and magnets that I made that commemorated the cruise. I will add you to the FE list.
:hyper:

There has been a suggestion to close the fish extender group as the list is getting long! Since there 11 days until the cut-off, I think I will leave the list open for now and decide on splitting the list on Feb. 2. Thoughts?
:confused3

Hi! We are first time Disney Cruisers, and I just discovered the Disboards site. I will be cruising with my husband and our 5 year old daughter. We would love to participate in the FE if we can still add our name to the list.

There has been a suggestion to close the fish extender group as the list is getting long! Since there 11 days until the cut-off, I think I will leave the list open for now and decide on splitting the list on Feb. 2. Thoughts?
:confused3

I've already started making gifts for the whole list. I think stopping at 20 cabins is a good idea as suggested. We now have 19.

Heyy we will also be traveling with my 5 year old sister I think it would be a great idea to meet up so they could be playmates throughout the ship and we are also from ohio :-)

Heyy we will also be traveling with my 5 year old sister I think it would be a great idea to meet up so they could be playmates throughout the ship and we are also from ohio :-)

Where at in ohio? We are in Dayton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter