Wonder 3/2/14 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

Welcome! :banana: This is our third Disney cruise, and the third time we're doing the FE. Participants usually start putting gifts in the FE the first evening so your sons will probably change their minds about it as soon as they come back to your stateroom and find the FE filled with candy, magnets, scrapbooks, etc.

Minnie Monellen::MinnieMo
Thanks for your reply. We just had a family meeting (!) to discuss port adventures (as we'll be able to book these from this weekend) and despite themselves they are starting to get excited! DS13 let slip that he wants to meet Stitch on board (hope he's on the Wonder!)

Nice date to introduce ourself.
We are Ron & Marieke living in The Netherlands and this will be our second Disney Cruise. Looking forward to do CC again and the first time in Cozumel. Does anyone have suggestions what to do in Cozumel, we were thinking about Chankanaab Park and some shoppping.
Thinking about FE but not yet sure about it.

We've officially booked our excursions and did our online check-in! We are beyond excited. Started working on our FE gifts and can't wait for that as well. :)

90 days and counting!!!!!

Can anyone recommend a shuttle service to take from the Fort Lauderdale airport to the Miami port?

Thank you

not sure if any of you have ever done a facebook group, but i am on a disney cruising site on facebook and they put up a listing of all the cruises and it looks like we are one of the only cruises that does not have a facebook page. Would someone in this group have the time to do that. If so please let us know so we can join it and we can get it listed on the disney cruising site so that if there or others that don't know about disboard they can join us.

Mary

not sure if any of you have ever done a facebook group, but i am on a disney cruising site on facebook and they put up a listing of all the cruises and it looks like we are one of the only cruises that does not have a facebook page. Would someone in this group have the time to do that. If so please let us know so we can join it and we can get it listed on the disney cruising site so that if there or others that don't know about disboard they can join us. Mary

I'll do it. Not sure what we would use it for but I will create it tomorrow.

Hi BreauCat- I tried to add info to the document, but had trouble so I am posting here. -We will have 6 in our party- DW DH DM DD-8 DS-6 DS-3 -We will be in #8530 - Roy O -No allergies -1st Disney Cruise!!
Me and my family are going to book this cruise and we are wanting to participate in the FE but I have probably a stupid question what do the letters and numbers mean in this post the DW DH DM DD-8 DS-6 DS-3 is what I'm talking about

Me and my family are going to book this cruise and we are wanting to participate in the FE but I have probably a stupid question what do the letters and numbers mean in this post the DW DH DM DD-8 DS-6 DS-3 is what I'm talking about

Darling or dear husband - DH
Wife
Daughter
Son and the numbers are their ages.

Family of three booked for our first cruise ever! We are very excited and see that there is more than enough to keep us occupied on the ship. Are there any port adventures that are a must or are we better staying on the ship?

We would also like to participate in one/any FE's that have started. Where do we sign up?

Family of three booked for our first cruise ever! We are very excited and see that there is more than enough to keep us occupied on the ship. Are there any port adventures that are a must or are we better staying on the ship?

We would also like to participate in one/any FE's that have started. Where do we sign up?

Hi Fusco2009- Welcome! You can sign up for the Fish Extender Group using this link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Er_2UUezYM7kWjTk0IU_G6BhufOxJyZ6QE52P7h1BgA/edit

This will be our 1st Disney Cruise. I'm bringing my mother in law and 2 kids(ages 7 and 4) we would love to be apart of the fish extender too. How does it work and what do I need to do?

I have added our info to the FE but we just booked on Friday and I don't know our cabin number just yet. As soon as I do I will update. We are so excite for this trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter