Wonder 3/2/14 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

I'll remove your info from the list. Congratulations and good luck!
Hi I'm the MIL DeJoTAGandKP introduced you to. My daughter has found out she is going to have a baby - and we had just finished paying off the cruise - with a due date of March 1st. Since Disney frowns on delivery at sea we have had to change our cruise date. We want to be able to take the new baby with us so we now have to wait until October of next year to go cruising.
Please take all three staterooms off your FE group and we hope you all have a great cruise in March. We will definitely be thinking of you all. :)

We're thinking of sailing on this cruise. We've been on the Dream to Nassau and the Magic to Canada.

Are there Disney transfers from the Miami airport to the terminal? What hotel do you prefer for the night before the cruise? The Marriott at the airport?

Anyone been on the Wonder before? The same as the Magic except for décor?

It will be me, Ellen and DM Mona. If we book we're definitely in for the FE!

ETA: We're booking this cruise today. We're thinking of staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Miami Brickell Downtown. Very close to the cruise terminal and close to shopping for the day before the cruise.

We're thinking of sailing on this cruise. We've been on the Dream to Nassau and the Magic to Canada.

Are there Disney transfers from the Miami airport to the terminal? What hotel do you prefer for the night before the cruise? The Marriott at the airport?

Anyone been on the Wonder before? The same as the Magic except for décor?

It will be me, Ellen and DM Mona. If we book we're definitely in for the FE!

ETA: We're booking this cruise today. We're thinking of staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Miami Brickell Downtown. Very close to the cruise terminal and close to shopping for the day before the cruise.

Hope you decide to book and join our FE!:banana:

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise today and I'm beside myself with excitement. It will be me, DH and DD2. It is the first cruise of any kind for all of us! I've been to Disney World four times and DH has been once. DD is a huge fan of Disney Jr so I absolutely cannot wait for her to have her first Disney experience!! I'm also going to add our info to the FE document.

:yay:

BreauCat, I'm still not able to add to the FE document even with the second link...is it just me or are others having this issue?

It won't let me add either! Please add myself. DH and DS (6)! We will be celebrating his 6th birthday during the cruise. This is our 2nd and we have no allergies.

Can someone give info about dress for each night? I know we have a pirate night...any others? Any pros have some tips? Thanks

Disney cruises are laid back. No shorts tank tops or flip flops and your fine. We dressed up in dress pants and dress shirts each and we felt over dressed.

Breau Cat,

Have you subscribed to this thread? If you do so you will get an e-mail notification when someone posts a message.

Minnie Monellen::MinnieMo

Disney cruises are laid back. No shorts tank tops or flip flops and your fine. We dressed up in dress pants and dress shirts each and we felt over dressed.

There's been a recent change in the dress code for dinner in the Main Dining Rooms. Shorts are now allowed to be worn.

Onboard Dining

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q:

What should I wear to dinner?

A:

The dress code for dinner varies by the venue or theme night of your cruise. In general, most meals are "cruise casual"no swimwear or tank tops. Most cruises also have special theme nights with optional opportunities to get dressed up for a special family photo. Here's a breakdown of events by cruise itinerary:

On 3-night cruises:
"One cruise casual nightNo swimwear or tank tops
"One pirate or tropical night (deck party)
"One "optional dress-up night"jacket for men, dress or pantsuit for women

On 4-night cruises:
"First night is cruise casualno swimwear or tank tops
"One pirate or tropical night (deck party)
"One optional dress-up nightjacket for men, and dress or pantsuit for women
"Final night is cruise casualno swimwear or tank tops

On 7-night cruises:
"First night is cruise casualno swimwear or tank tops
"One themed night (pirate, tropical or other themed deck party)
"3 additional cruise casual nightsno swimwear or tank tops
"One formal and one semi-formal nighttwo great opportunities to dress-up and take advantage of the onboard photography services. Though optional, we recommend: Dress pants with a jacket or a suit for men, and dress or pantsuit for women

Dress code at Palo:
"Men: Dress pants and dress shirt (a jacket is optional)
"Women: Dress or pantsuit
"No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes

Dress code at Remy:
"Men: Dress pants with jacket (sports or suit jacket) is requiredties are optional.
"Women: A dress, cocktail dress, pantsuit or skirt/blouse is required
"No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes

If you'd prefer more formal attire during the optional dress-up evenings, you're invited to pre-order tailored formalwear rentals and have them delivered directly to your stateroom upon arrival. To learn more, visit Cruiseline Formalwear.

Hi everyone - I have finally figured out what was wrong with the link for the Google Doc for our FE! You should be able to add info now :woohoo: peglet and JacksonFam, I have added you to the list - just need cabin numbers to complete the entries.

Hi everyone - I have finally figured out what was wrong with the link for the Google Doc for our FE! You should be able to add info now :woohoo: peglet and JacksonFam, I have added you to the list - just need cabin numbers to complete the entries.

I added our cabin #!! Getting closer and closer! Almost under the 4 month mark!!!:banana:

Hi my family and I are booked on the Wonder cruise from Miami on 2 March 2014 and so I'm adding my details here. I would love to join the FE and am busy persuading our 2 DS (20 and 13 and so far too cool) that it will be fun to join in. Anyone else with experience of getting teens and young adult 'kids' to loosen up for this type of thing?! Thanks

Hi my family and I are booked on the Wonder cruise from Miami on 2 March 2014 and so I'm adding my details here. I would love to join the FE and am busy persuading our 2 DS (20 and 13 and so far too cool) that it will be fun to join in. Anyone else with experience of getting teens and young adult 'kids' to loosen up for this type of thing?! Thanks

Welcome! :banana: This is our third Disney cruise, and the third time we're doing the FE. Participants usually start putting gifts in the FE the first evening so your sons will probably change their minds about it as soon as they come back to your stateroom and find the FE filled with candy, magnets, scrapbooks, etc.

Minnie Monellen::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter