• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder - 12/27/2013

59 Days!! :cool1::cool1:

Did anyone book any excursions?

We booked Fury Catamaran Sail Snorkel and Beach Party

We booked this excursion too. Since this cruise is a surprise for my kids, I hope they like it. It was hard to choose without asking them.

Our cabin was assigned too - 2628 for us! Can you please update in the GoogleDoc? I'm trying to figure out how to get back into it so that I can starting making more finalized lists for gifts! :)

Carolyn, Chris, Haley and Eric

I created a Google Form for all FE participants.

If you would, please fill out the form at this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oO6Qqed7NBOXFKSym3c-JQX-EyBaU5AsS2zOfPKXsMg/viewform

If I did it correctly, it will give you a link to save for the results after you input your data. If not, I'll send everyone the link in a private message.

This allows us to share information that we might not want the entire world and keep it private amongst ourselves.

Did I miss the PM with this link? I'd like to see the Doc so I can start planning better... I feel SO disorganized when it comes to my FE gifts (among other things!) Thanks!

The room is 2108. Thank you very much!

We booked this excursion too. Since this cruise is a surprise for my kids, I hope they like it. It was hard to choose without asking them.

I thought it looked awesome! How cool that we are both going.

Our cabin was assigned too - 2628 for us! Can you please update in the GoogleDoc? I'm trying to figure out how to get back into it so that I can starting making more finalized lists for gifts! :)

Carolyn, Chris, Haley and Eric

I updated it!

Did I miss the PM with this link? I'd like to see the Doc so I can start planning better... I feel SO disorganized when it comes to my FE gifts (among other things!) Thanks!

At the end of the form, when you pushed submit, it gave you the link. I'll PM it to you though.

Only 49 more days. Time is starting to fly!!

I think tonight I need to sit down and make a to do list. :goodvibes

FE UPDATE

Our list on the first page currently shows 16 rooms. We agreed to split at 15. Personally, I'd be ok with just one more, but we will wait another week to see what happens because two people have not filled out the Google form so we are only showing 14 rooms there.

The deadline is November 15 so I will wait until after then.

I have sent a send private message to each of the individuals who said they were participating but haven't filled out the form. Hopefully they will come back and check in.

I don't want to leave them out because they did sign up before November 15, but without their information, room numbers, etc, we can't really count them in either. :confused3

No matter what, we won't make a decision until after next Friday...Just wanted to keep everyone updated.

What are your thoughts about our cruise having anything special for the holidays besides decorations? I don't see anything special planned on the "cruise activities" other than welcome aboard and pirate night. Also, I noticed on DCL website that the 4-night Caribbean is not included in the "Very Merrytime Cruises". Do you think this is a typo or are we really not getting the special holiday experiences?

What are your thoughts about our cruise having anything special for the holidays besides decorations? I don't see anything special planned on the "cruise activities" other than welcome aboard and pirate night. Also, I noticed on DCL website that the 4-night Caribbean is not included in the "Very Merrytime Cruises". Do you think this is a typo or are we really not getting the special holiday experiences?

According to this site (http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/holiday-cruises/christmas-winter-holidays/), they are doing holiday activities through 12/31

Is there a direct link to the Google doc for the FE link? Wanted to be able to refer to it and right now it seems like the link takes me to the form for sign-up. Thanks!

Hello, everyone. We sailed with Mickey for the first time during the summer (Alaska) and we LOVED IT! We enjoyed our experience so much, we booked a second cruise for December 27. I was a FE novice but we all enjoyed sharing our gifts:) And we plan to participate again. PLease add us to any FE list which may exist. Here are our details:

Alex (DH), Mayte (DW), Gabriel (DS - Age 7) and Julianna (DD - Age 4).

Look forward to another Disney memory!:cheer2:

Mayte
:rotfl:

Hello, everyone. We sailed with Mickey for the first time during the summer (Alaska) and we LOVED IT! We enjoyed our experience so much, we booked a second cruise for December 27. I was a FE novice but we all enjoyed sharing our gifts:) And we plan to participate again. PLease add us to any FE list which may exist. Here are our details:

Alex (DH), Mayte (DW), Gabriel (DS - Age 7) and Julianna (DD - Age 4).

Look forward to another Disney memory!:cheer2:

Mayte
:rotfl:

Welcome! Tomorrow (November 15) is last day to sign up for FE. You barely made it. There's a form on the first post in this thread with a link to a google form that you need to fill out to make it official...

Would you mind sending me a PM with the link please? I guess I didn't keep up with it either. So sorry about that!

Could you please remove the Castillo family from the FE list please? So sorry, but don't have time to prepare for it and can't figure out how to get back to the list! And have no idea how to PM. I appreciate your help.

Would you mind sending me a PM with the link please? I guess I didn't keep up with it either. So sorry about that!

I will be sending each member of the FE the link and some other information within the next couple days. :goodvibes

Could you please remove the Castillo family from the FE list please? So sorry, but don't have time to prepare for it and can't figure out how to get back to the list! And have no idea how to PM. I appreciate your help.

Will do. Sorry to see you go. Hope you still enjoy your cruise.

FE Participants

I have closed the FE form to not allow for any more signups.

I will start matching information and sending you links to the form, pdfs of the form, and floor plans with FE rooms marked as quickly as I can.

Getting really close guys!!!

We ended up with 15 rooms! Perfect!

I think I sent everyone a PM with a list of people and a deck plan that shows where each room is. If I missed you, please let me know.

We ended up with 15 rooms! Perfect!

I think I sent everyone a PM with a list of people and a deck plan that shows where each room is. If I missed you, please let me know.

I got the PM! Thank you so very much for putting that together. We really appreciate the work you did. My family is pumped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter