• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder 10/21/10

SFD998

Mouseketeer
This can be the start of the Wonder Cruise setting sail on 10/21/10 thread. We just booked today. This will be our first DCL cruise. I actually booked my wife and myself on the Dream for July 1, 2011 a month ago, but we couldn't wait that long. This will be myself, my wife, DS 8 and DS 5. We will be on deck 7 in room 7594. Anyone else going to be on this cruise?

:sail:We are on this cruise too. We fly in from the UK, spend over a week at WDW, cruise for 3 days, then head back to WDW for another week. I'm really looking forward to our boys (DS 6 & DS 4) making use of the kids' club so hubby & I can relax for a bit. :cool1:

Just popping in to say hi...we're contempating this weekend for a girlfriends weekend getaway. We're avid (rabid? lol) WDW fans, but this would be our first DCL cruise...I'm an expereienced cruiser on RCI, and feeling slight guilt to take my first DCL cruise without the kids! lol For my cruises I usually frequent Cruise Critic message and roll call boards, but thought this was the best place for this cruise!

Hi! This will be our first cruise also. It will be me, DH, DS20, DD15. It will probably be one of the last "family vacations" with the kids. DS is ready to move out later this year so I am very glad he has decided to go with us.
We are in stateroom 6062. I look forward to meeting you.

My confirmation letter came in the mail today! Somehow seeing it in print makes it more real for me. Royal Caribbean has done away with paper docs, all you need is your Set Sail Pass, which you fill out online and print from home. I missed the hard copy the first time we did that...how does DCL do their docs?

TGIF!!! Another week down, another week closer to our cruise!

Where are all our cruisers? This is the quietest roll call message board I've ever been on. :)

TGIF!!! Another week down, another week closer to our cruise!

Where are all our cruisers? This is the quietest roll call message board I've ever been on. :)

I'm here I'm here....Waving up at Nanci. M will never post but just lurk on what we say so <waving to her also> I have not got my count down clock but I did replace my picture with our super douper special legs. Cruise Virgin here can't wait for our Girls get together

I'm here I'm here....Waving up at Nanci. M will never post but just lurk on what we say so <waving to her also> I have not got my count down clock but I did replace my picture with our super douper special legs. Cruise Virgin here can't wait for our Girls get together

It will probably be you and I talking to each other since Andrea is too lazy to even create a screen name here!!!

We submitted all the paperwork for our passports yesterday. Now it really feels like it will be here in no time. :cool1:

Hello! Well seriously considering booking this trip for my son and myself! We cruised with Disney a couple of years ago and had a Blast! It was sooo much fun! Been waiting for a opportunity to go again and guess what the price is right and it's over fall break for school! Decisions????

No more potential work conflicts to worry about. As of this past Tuesday I am free and clear. Our first DCL cruise is safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter