Wonder 10/11/14 6 night Western

Thanks for adding me to the Facebook page! I didn't want to say this there cause my mom is always lurking around Facebook somewhere, lol but my Dad had me book an extra room when I rebooked for this cruise as a surprise for my mom and my younger brother so we will have the three of them traveling with my husband and I. We'll be telling them at Christmas. My Mom wants to go on a Disney Cruise so bad and this will be their first one.

Thanks for adding me to the Facebook page! I didn't want to say this there cause my mom is always lurking around Facebook somewhere, lol but my Dad had me book an extra room when I rebooked for this cruise as a surprise for my mom and my younger brother so we will have the three of them traveling with my husband and I. We'll be telling them at Christmas. My Mom wants to go on a Disney Cruise so bad and this will be their first one.

Fun!!!! That will be such a great surprise!

Hey all! I just got off the Magic 10/27 cruise on Friday with my DH & DS (1) and am already having Disney Cruise withdrawals!! We didn't book on board and regret it so bad, haven't booked yet but will be booking this itinerary. Loved sailing in October.

This would be our second cruise & for sure would want to participate in the FE. Our son was too small to understand the gifting but Mommy enjoyed it and although he won't admit it Daddy enjoyed it too as he agreed to do it again as well. Lol Also just throwing it out there we had someone on the last cruise set up a private mixology which was super fun. Its probably pretty early but just throwing it out there! :)

I just booked this cruise for my husband and myself this morning with the half off cruise deposits offer! We didnt book while on board, so we had been waiting for new special offers and this one came right on time. Cant wait to sail in October. We did the Disney Dream last month and that was our first cruise ever and absolutely loved it!

I just booked this cruise for my husband and myself this morning with the half off cruise deposits offer! We didnt book while on board, so we had been waiting for new special offers and this one came right on time. Cant wait to sail in October. We did the Disney Dream last month and that was our first cruise ever and absolutely loved it!

DH and I are trying to decide on this or a 5 nighter on 11-9. What's the half off cruise deposits offer? I really want to do this particular sailing (and so does DD)... Sorry to barge, but hopefully, will be joining this group!

The half off on the deposit just means you can book for half of what the original deposit would be... The other half would be due at the time the final payment is due. Helps for people who want to secure their dates without coughing up the entire amount.

Anyone done IGT before. Wondering if we should wait till then or book now?!

The half off on the deposit just means you can book for half of what the original deposit would be... The other half would be due at the time the final payment is due. Helps for people who want to secure their dates without coughing up the entire amount.

Anyone done IGT before. Wondering if we should wait till then or book now?!

That makes sense. Makes it easier for me to convince my DH to book now, to tell him that we will only have to put down less than $200, as opposed to the $750 deposit through Costco.

Thanks! :)

Super excited to join this group! We just booked our cruise last night and took advantage of the 50% deposit deal. :) We booked through Dreams Unlimited and so far, I am impressed with their customer service. I think DH also liked the $100 OBC they offered.

This will be my husbands first cruise and My son and my right now 5th cruise I have my 4 th planned for March so unless I get a smoking deal this will be my 5 th. We will be sailing with our really good friends and their son.

I like to participate in the FE if we are having one. I picked six floor bc I loves it on the magic. I always try and do 7 th floor middle now I like 6 th aft just close to everything.

Room is 6106
Scott Daddy
Jessica - mommy
Noah- 5 year old

I will join FB group too.

Jessica

I asked to join the FB group also. Easier for me to keep track of people there, as opposed to here, KWIM? ;)

I was booked on the October 21 Magic cruise out of Port Canaveral, but they cancelled it today because someone bought out the sailing. Hopefully this will be a good one to switch to. I was looking forward to checking out the changes and also going to Key West. On the other hand, this one is a full day longer. Hard to complain about that. Now I have to figure out how to fix my signature.

Curious too :)

Enough to make it worth the problems the bad press, the extra discounts, cost of rebooking..... Someone paid a LOT of money. I've read about it happening from time to time, but this was really too bad. It was a special itinerary that they do not often do. Someone losing their spot on the Dream could just rebook the next week.

I have asked to join the FB group as well and hope to be accepted soon. I just got off the Dream less than a week ago. We booked on the cruise for the 17th of October but got home and found that my son's school break is the week before that date. So I am very happy to now be going to Castaway Key again.

It would be great if I could be part of the FE group. We did that on our last cruise and I loved it.

I look forward to getting to meet know you all on Facebook.

Hi, all! We just rebooked this cruise coming off the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean ending December 07. We can't wait to visit the Western Caribbean!

:cool1:

For those that want to join the FE group be sure to going us on our facebook page, you will find the link on page one or two of the thread.

We have already closed out group one with 12 cabins, and are starting group two. Keep in mind you can join as many groups as you want to join.

Once you get on Facebook, send Kelli a message with your information - name, last name, age, gender, likes, collections, dislikes, alcohol gifts yes or no, and do this for each person in your group, yes, even children.

Greetings all!!!

This will be the first cruise for both my wife and I. Bringing our two DD's who will be 10 & 7 when we board.

Hoping to learn a few things from folks before we set sail. Heard about fish bag hook … things, or something like that. Lots of time for us to figure this out.

Look forward to reading about everyones preparations so we can figure out what we need to do to.

Thanks.

Good Day everyone!

Just booked our first cruise and looking forward to it. We are getting married the weekend before this cruise and had to wait until the venue was set in stone and reserved before booking the honeymoon cruise.

It will be myself, my fiance and my DD (6 at time of cruise)

We (really just me) were on the fence between the 7A Navigator's Verandah and 6A Ocean view with Verandah but went with the latter as we think our daughter will really enjoy the pull down bed off the wall in the 6A.

Booked through Dreams Unlimited.

Looking forward to our first cruise and honeymoon on board the Wonder, also I sent a request to the facebook group.

Just wanted to welcome everyone who's joined so far and hope you have all gone to the FB page to join there as well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter