Wonder 10/11/14 6 night Western

Tancos3

Earning My Ears
Yay! 378 Days until our Cruise!!!

My name is Jennifer and this is our second Disney cruise. We sailed on the Fantasy last May and fell in love with DCL... I am traveling with my DH Jack and our DS Kevin (he will be 9 when we sail) and we haven't told him yet.. Not sure when we will but the longer we wait the better so it's not so far away.

My mistake was not booking onboard for this cruise, a mistake I intend not to repeat. We are in a cat 6A aft and looking forward to sailing the Wonder after experiencing the fantasy. Also excited to dress up for Halloween party! Yes, I am dressing up with my DS!! Any other adults dress for Halloween onboard?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We will be on the same cruise - never been before. Can't wait to tell the kids at Christmas!:santa:

I've been reading a lot about FE gifts and think that would be something really fun to participate on this cruise....I know its early, but I am hopeful that we can get something like that going on this cruise!:cheer2:

We booked this cruise while on the Fantasy last week. That was our first Disney cruise and the most amazing vacation we have taken! It will be myself, DH, DS11, and DD6. We are going to try to keep this one a secret until we leave. :) One of the kids favorite parts was the "mail" as they called it....the FE gift exchange. I hope we do it this cruise, too.

Has anyone seen a Facebook page for our cruise? Someone started one for the cruise we were on last week, and it was a super convenient place to get to know one another, ask questions, etc. If there isn't one already and people are interested, I can start one up for us.

Has anyone seen a Facebook page for our cruise? Someone started one for the cruise we were on last week, and it was a super convenient place to get to know one another, ask questions, etc. If there isn't one already and people are interested, I can start one up for us.

No I haven't seen one! We had one too for our first cruise and it was a lot of fun getting to know each other ahead of time

I've looked on Facebook and have seen nothing. If you start a FB let us know so we can join you over there. Probably more convenient for getting a FE exchange going!

I am SO excited for our cruise - too bad its a year away!

I have started a Facebook group for our cruise . Search for Disney Wonder October 11, 2014. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

I'm not seeing the Facebook link either.

Hi everyone!! This will be our 4th cruise. First was when I was pregnant. This will be our kids 3rd cruise. We surprised them with the NY to Canada cruise in 2012 and now were planning to surprise them again with this cruise. So excited!!! I hope were able to set up a FE group, that is so much fun!! :-)

Hi everyone! We just switched to this cruise today. It will be me (Kristin) & my DH Marty. This will be my 4th Disney Cruise & hubby's 3rd. I have been on the Dream & Magic. Can't wait to sail the Wonder. We will definitely be participating in the FE, they are so much fun.

Okay - I found it using your link - I will have to save that so I can find the group again. I sent a request to join! Thank you for doing this.:goodvibes

Thanks for the link! We are too not telling our DS about this cruise- not sure when we will yet.. It's kinda fun keeping it to ourselves! I was thinking maybe taking him to the TA when we pick up our docs (I used to work there so we stop by often... so he wouldn't think of anything just by going to say "hi") or maybe letting goofy tell him on the phone... Hmmm good thing we have time to figure it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter