Won Today :)

peasy

<font colorf=lime green>I have over 6,798,741 reas
We are a family of 4 from California and this is our first real WDW vacation. We breezed through and visited Epcot for a day back in 2005 but other than that we have no experience here in Florida.

Today was our third day here and this morning as I was getting ready for the day I noted that I had not seen any of the Dream Team so far. We spent the first day in the Magic Kingdom and the second day in Epcot. Today we were headed for our first visit ever to the Hollywood Studios. We entered the park and must have looked very lost because a very sweet CM walked up to us and said, "Can I help you?"

I replied, "Oh no, it's ok - it's just our first time here."

"First time here huh?" He replied - and then pulled out 4 "1st Visit" pins for us to wear. My girls were giddy. He recommended that we avoid our original plan to get Rockin Rollercoaster Fast Passes and head over to the Toy Story Mania attraction as he winked at us and said, "that's the Fast Pass that goes the quickest."

So we did and after we got our Fast Passes we considered what to do next. I looked up and saw, "Walt Disney - One Man's Dream". I had been reading up on history of WDW on the plane ride to Florida. I was very curious to see if this attraction could add anything to what I had been reading. I asked my husband if we could go in and he agreed it would be fine. As we walked through the door and the CM at the door smiled at us - we saw the dream team. They put our family to the side and handed us all Dream Fast Passes.

I know it's not much to some of you - but to us, it made our vacation truly magical. We got to ride what we wanted, when we wanted. We truly felt special. We paid forward our Toy Story fast passes that we had originally acquired to a family that looked heartbroken when they saw the fast passes had all been issued for the day. The look on the mother's face when we handed her those fast passes was priceless. She said we had just made her daughter's day and really - it was almost better than getting the dream passes ourselves.

I just wanted to share our story and say a blanket thank you to Disney for making dreams come true.

p.s. the movie at the end of Walt Disney - one man's dream is one of my favorite attractions in the parks. Truly touching.

What a lovely story! And it is wonderful that you payed it forward:goodvibes
Congratulations on such a magical vacation:)

I love when kindhearted & thoughtful people win things! Thank you so much for posting your story! Congratulations! :cheer2:

yes last year we "won" the dream fastpasses in Ak, but since my son is disabled, and we use other entrances for all rides anyways we gave our 2 , to another family, it was great to spread that magic :thumbsup2

My family and I won "Year of a Million Dreams" Mickey ears at that exact location this past May. Congratulations !

What a great thing you did spreading more pixie dust about!It is wonderful to hear there are truly some great families out there!:)
Congratulations on your win!

That's wonderful, congratulations! And I think a little extra magic and pixie dust is always a "big deal":wizard: Glad you had such a great trip!

That would be big to me! Congrats on winning!!

It's people like you genuine and kind who pay it forward that I want in the parks when we go. Great story-thanks for sharing. Congratulations-it is a big deal!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter