Won all-expenses paid WDW trip - only 2 days in parks - ride strategy help?

Congratulations on winning a trip. That's awesome! If you have time I would also do Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway in Hollywood Studios. It is a very cute ride. Also if your kids are Frozen fans the Frozen Sing Along show there is actually very entertaining. Enjoy!

Absolutely this! I won a trip to the 2008 Braves Spring Training Camp at WDW/WWOS…flights, club level at GF, 2 prize packs, hopper park tickets, game tickets, meet and greet lunch, and spending money. I was self-employed at the time. I paid my taxes quarterly but didn’t know how much to budget for the trip. The taxes ate me alive. I vowed to never register to win a trip again. Just give me cash!
I checked into that when the contest started. I haven't been with the company very long and my boss told me that the CEO does these contests every year. He's won a couple of times and never had tax implications. I know they'll be taking some pictures and I think there's one short meeting or something. I think they consider it a recruiting/advertising event so it's a business expense rather than an employee bonus (or something to that effect).

Try to do your best to enjoy your time. Animal Kingdom Lodge is a lovely resort, so you’ll want to try to enjoy it. The parks are a bit crazy right now, so try to relax.

I’d get Genie Plus since you only have two days, take advantage of the extra hours in the morning and any Extended Evening Hours if your trip lands on one of those days.

If one of the major rides are your must do, you’d could do the ILL. Guardians is my favorite ride at Disney World right now.

Oooooook...so I just booked an additional 3 days at Pop Century. Upgrading the tickets my company is providing to 5-day tickets, plus 3 nights at Pop are only going to cost me $1500. Just need to figure out the return flight with work.
Remember the saying NO FREE LUNCH..... your free trip is now close to $2000 once it is said and due. Lol !
This is why Disney and others are so happy to do free tickets. Company's know you have to feed your self once at park.

Have a great time. Two days was never going to be enough time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter