Woman mistaken for Casey Anthony attacked.

Then the woman lied to TMZ, because in THIS video which aired this morning, coming out of HER OWN MOUTH and her own MOTHER'S, they BOTH mention it was about Casey Anthony. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-15750840/casey-anthony-look-alike-targeted-in-oklahoma-25946896.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fmiamicbs4-15750840%252Fcasey-anthony-look-alike-targeted-in-oklahoma-25946896.html

I just watched it... (something crashed and I could not watch it before)

It is VERY VERY possible that they took a quote out of context and edited it to make it sound like she got hit BECAUSE of looking like it...

Her mother's quote sounds dubbed as well...

Sounds like it may be a slick editing job. (I used to edit video and you can create a story very easily in an editing bay that is very different from what happened.)

They never directly say in that it was because she looked like Casey.

Because The Today Show was wrong. :confused3

Local media (in OK) is the one that said she was attacked because of the resemblance.

Victim is saying that isn't the case at all.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/

Then the woman lied to TMZ, because in THIS video which aired this morning, coming out of HER OWN MOUTH and her own MOTHER'S, they BOTH mention it was about Casey Anthony. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-15750840/casey-anthony-look-alike-targeted-in-oklahoma-25946896.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fmiamicbs4-15750840%252Fcasey-anthony-look-alike-targeted-in-oklahoma-25946896.html

It is VERY VERY possible that they took a quote out of context and edited it to make it sound like she got hit BECAUSE of looking like it...

Sounds like it may be a slick editing job. (I used to edit video and you can create a story very easily in an editing bay that is very different from what happened.)

:confused: What the ....

The victim says the perp said she was trying to "save the babies"???? This whole story sounds fishy. :headache:

I don't see much of a resemblance either, but the alleged attacker was admittedly high at the time. Yeah. . .blame that on NG too.

Crack is whack. :crazy2:

Okay, if the woman was high as a kite at the time, she could have been raging about a hundred things, and that's why the cops didn't bother marking down anything she raged about.

For all we know she could have been saying the victim was giving birth to green Martian babies and then killing them. Only the green Martian part didn't get into the story.

The news woman could have asked her why she THINKS the woman kept ramming her, as it was viscous for an unprovoked attack. :confused3 Since the woman had been staring at her so much and it might have been due to looks, (rather than just hallucinations,) the victim gave Casey Anthony as possibly one of several reasons. :scratchin

But, it is strange that she has Casey's old hair, and she paraded her daughter, also named Caylee, in front of the cameras.

I wonder what the offender's DisBoards name is. :rolleyes1

oa2bnnjpg.gif

Well, I hope you are correct but I have to say that there were some pretty out there statements on this board when the verdict came out. The emotion that this trial triggered was unusual. Children are killed by their parents all the time. I truly believe it was caused by the media. That blonde woman on TV with the southern accent(have no idea what her name is)told everyone to be involved so they followed her lead. I don't watch that kind of TV. I have a DVR to skip commercials and previews. I watch the national news occassionally and world news a little more often. I have found that I can not control things, can not fix things. I do not choose to participate in mob sentiment. It works better for me and my life. I choose to live MY life fully.

You're right. People have posted that they hope Casey is hurt in some way.
The blond woman is Nancy Grace and she seems like a menace. She won't stop until someone is either hurt or killed.
I noticed that on Dr Drew, a program that follows NG, he's been trying to calm nerves and stating that people need to catch a grip and get on with their lives. He makes sense. Maybe HLN should have 2 episodes of his show one before and one after the blond potstirrer.

Thank you, Nancy Grace. :rolleyes: Now people who even look like the person she's mad at go out in public, their lives are in danger.

:thumbsup2 She's stirred people into irrational frenzies The scary part is there are NG apologists who think she can do no wrong.:scared1:

Well, I hope you are correct but I have to say that there were some pretty out there statements on this board when the verdict came out. The emotion that this trial triggered was unusual. Children are killed by their parents all the time. I truly believe it was caused by the media. That blonde woman on TV with the southern accent(have no idea what her name is)told everyone to be involved so they followed her lead. I don't watch that kind of TV. I have a DVR to skip commercials and previews. I watch the national news occassionally and world news a little more often. I have found that I can not control things, can not fix things. I do not choose to participate in mob sentiment. It works better for me and my life. I choose to live MY life fully.

The media has whipped up a frenzy...especially Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell...all in the name of ratings. They are still foaming at the mouth. If someone is hurt or killed, will they care? It wouldn't be the first time for Nancy Grace.

Okay, if the woman was high as a kite at the time, she could have been raging about a hundred things, and that's why the cops didn't bother marking down anything she raged about.

For all we know she could have been saying the victim was giving birth to green Martian babies and then killing them. Only the green Martian part didn't get into the story.

The news woman could have asked her why she THINKS the woman kept ramming her, as it was viscous for an unprovoked attack. :confused3 Since the woman had been staring at her so much and it might have been due to looks, (rather than just hallucinations,) the victim gave Casey Anthony as possibly one of several reasons. :scratchin

But, it is strange that she has Casey's old hair, and she paraded her daughter, also named Caylee, in front of the cameras.

Exactly. And I want to know who called the media.

You're right. People have posted that they hope Casey is hurt in some way.

Really? Because I can't recall this in any of the six threads that we've had on ICA. People saying that karma sucks, yes. People saying that they don't hate her but they hate what she did and is getting away with, yes. People hoping that anything she earns profiting off of selling her story will have to go pay for court fees/civil law suits/etc., yes. However, hoping she's hurt in some way? Can't recall anyone on one of those six posts stating that.

The media has whipped up a frenzy...especially Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell...all in the name of ratings. They are still, foaming at the mouth. If someone is hurt or killed, will they care? It wouldn't be the first time for Nancy Grace.

Im confused. This story is apparently hinky with some strange people doing and saying crazy things. What does this have to do with Nancy G and Jane VM? Im thinking these folks were out there way before the Casey Anthony trial...:confused3 Kind of like that woman who screamed out in the middle of jury selection..

Im confused. This story is apparently hinky with some strange people doing and saying crazy things. What does this have to do with Nancy G and Jane VM? Im thinking these folks were out there way before the Casey Anthony trial...:confused3 Kind of like that woman who screamed out in the middle of jury selection..

Seriously, have you listened to these two women..or seen JVM and her mob scenes? Their spin and hate is sooooo over the top! There have always been crazies, but NG and JVM are pushing their buttons. It's irresponsible and just wrong, plain and simple.

Really? Because I can't recall this in any of the six threads that we've had on ICA. People saying that karma sucks, yes. People saying that they don't hate her but they hate what she did and is getting away with, yes. People hoping that anything she earns profiting off of selling her story will have to go pay for court fees/civil law suits/etc., yes. However, hoping she's hurt in some way? Can't recall anyone on one of those six posts stating that.

When I opened one of the six threads, I found this off the bat:

"Baez when to visit Casey yesterday and they said it was to discuss release security . They said she would be going out in a disguise. I hope it's a plastic bag over her head with duct tape holding it securely in place. You know the new Glad brand that does not let you see the contents in side."

I copied and pasted to avoid posting the Dis member's name. It happened and more than one time, maybe you didn't see it. I'm not about to go through the thousands of posts to find more examples.

And these comments come from people who post on a Disney forum. I can just imagine what some of the crazies out there are saying.

Back to the original news story, this sounds all wacky now.

When you opened one of the threads or when you stalked one of the threads? ;)

That is a very unfair statement. Taking part in a discussion is not stalking. My opinions differed from some of the posters but I do have the right to post that opinion as long as I follow the Dis guidelines.

That is a very unfair statement. Taking part in a discussion is not stalking. My opinions differed from some of the posters but I do have the right to post that opinion as long as I follow the Dis guidelines.

No, but taking part in a discussion and then copying and pasting parts of that discussion, completely out of context, here to try and call out a poster is a bit unfair as well, don't you think?

I don't think anyone truly is thinking Casey should leave in a plastic bag. It is not uncommon for such things to be said regarding how murderers treat their victims and how they should experience something likewise. I hear it all the time and it is not about media hype or obsession. I certainly would not take this literaaly myself.

When someone tortures a victum, I have at timessaid they ought to get the same treatment. Certainly does not mean I am about to embark on a vigilante mission!

I follow many crime stories. This case has had many things to make it very interesting and upsetting at times. I am glad there is coverage and discussion of it.

I don't think anyone truly is thinking Casey should leave in a plastic bag. It is not uncommon for such things to be said regarding how murderers treat their victims and how they should experience something likewise. I hear it all the time and it is not about media hype or obsession. I certainly would not take this literaaly myself.
Personally, I do NOT consider this NORMAl...it's disturbing.
When someone tortures a victum, I have at timessaid they ought to get the same treatment. Certainly does not mean I am about to embark on a vigilante mission!
There is no cause of death, and Casey was acquitted....
I follow many crime stories. This case has had many things to make it very interesting and upsetting at times. I am glad there is coverage and discussion of it.
but some people have trouble separating evidence from speculation AND accepting the verdict. Mostly, HLN's coverage was very biased...tabloid worthy coverage. IMO

Personally, if people regularly told me I looked like Casey Anthony and then someone ran me off the road, ranting to police about "saving the children," I would make the same assumption.

Time will tell if this woman is a publicity hound, but I don't see any indication she's making anything up or exagerating this situation.

To me, being interviewed after having your truck purposely rolled by a stranger doesn't seem unusual at all.:confused3 Our local news would be all over a story like that - whether they looked like someone in the news or not. They often show the family members as well.

the court acquitted her. So it's time for everyone to move on. She should go live her life and we should all ignore her. Even if the store clerk was Casey it would be wrong to chase her down and try to kill her with your car.

I disagree. Wholeheartedly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter