Woman mistaken for Casey Anthony attacked.

LIDisneyFan

<font color=red>Older, yet for some reason not muc
Poeple need to get on with the real lives with this thing.................

CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An apparent case of mistaken identity almost cost one Oklahoma woman her life. The Chouteau woman says someone tried todestroy her because she looks like Casey Anthony, who, as of July 14, was still jailed halfway across the country in Florida.

Shortly after Casey Anthony was acquitted on the charge that she destroyed her two-year-old daughter, signs of hatred mounted against her. But, many may say, none have been as bizarre as what is reported to have happened in Oklahoma.

It was a typical night for Sammay Blackwell at a Chouteau convenience store where she works until one customer's visit began a road rage of drama Blackwell may never forget.

"I said, ‘Oh my God, help me,'" said Blackwell. "I just started praying because I knew something was bad."

Blackwell said a suspicious woman entered the store shortly after 10 p.m. on Friday, July 8 and left after buying gas. But, that was not the last time their paths would cross.

"I got in my vehicle and began to back out and looked and could tell she was staring directly at me," said Blackwell. "I could almost see the white in her eyes."

Blackwell said the woman followed her and rammed her truck causing it to flip two and half times. "She said that I was trying to hurt babies [that] I wasdestroying babies, and she was going to stop me before it happened again," said Blackwell referencing what she was told by police.

A professor of sociology and criminology at Oklahoma City University said the verdict and media attention have angered many people.

"There are millions of people that watched every moment of that case from the time it happened all the way through," said Professor Howard Kuntz.

Kuntz says the case in Chouteau is rare, but attacks against the real Casey Anthony might not be.

"Once you've been convicted in the media, how do you ever go back," asked Kuntz.

Kurtz said Casey Anthony may never be able to lead a normal life. She's set to be released from jail on Sunday, July 17. There are reports that say she could move to Texas to live with family.

Kurtz said Casey Anthony may never be able to lead a normal life. She's set to be released from jail on Sunday, July 17. There are reports that say she could move to Texas to live with family.

Texas? Where they allow people to carry guns. I don't think that would be too smart a move. :sad2:

As for the look-alike woman, I saw that on the news. Her car was banged up badly. :scared1: It was definitely a dangerous situation. That poor woman.

She even has Casey's old short bob haircut, from when she was first in jail and you see her talking on the phone with her parents.

What's really weird is that she even has a daughter who is named Caylee. :eek:

This is the only place I've read or heard anything about this trial. The attack does not suprise me. It seems people are not fully involved in their own lives that this kind of thing would happen.

There are some really sad and crazy people out there.......feel sorry for the lady that got attacked by that nut job.

This is the only place I've read or heard anything about this trial. The attack does not suprise me. It seems people are not fully involved in their own lives that this kind of thing would happen.

Nah, this happens because there are crazy people out there. Following the trial does not , in any way, equal crazily attacking innocent people, or heck, even guilty people. I can probably bet this loon didn't even follow the trial and she has a history of erratic behavior.

Nah, this happens because there are crazy people out there. Following the trial does not , in any way, equal crazily attacking innocent people, or heck, even guilty people. I can probably bet this loon didn't even follow the trial and she has a history of erratic behavior.

:thumbsup2

From her mug shot on the news, she definitely looked like a wack-job about to take the photographer down. :scared1: :sad2:

Well, I hope you are correct but I have to say that there were some pretty out there statements on this board when the verdict came out. The emotion that this trial triggered was unusual. Children are killed by their parents all the time. I truly believe it was caused by the media. That blonde woman on TV with the southern accent(have no idea what her name is)told everyone to be involved so they followed her lead. I don't watch that kind of TV. I have a DVR to skip commercials and previews. I watch the national news occassionally and world news a little more often. I have found that I can not control things, can not fix things. I do not choose to participate in mob sentiment. It works better for me and my life. I choose to live MY life fully.

Poeple need to get on with the real lives with this thing.................

CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An apparent case of mistaken identity almost cost one Oklahoma woman her life. The Chouteau woman says someone tried todestroy her because she looks like Casey Anthony, who, as of July 14, was still jailed halfway across the country in Florida.

Shortly after Casey Anthony was acquitted on the charge that she destroyed her two-year-old daughter, signs of hatred mounted against her. But, many may say, none have been as bizarre as what is reported to have happened in Oklahoma.

It was a typical night for Sammay Blackwell at a Chouteau convenience store where she works until one customer's visit began a road rage of drama Blackwell may never forget.

"I said, ‘Oh my God, help me,'" said Blackwell. "I just started praying because I knew something was bad."

Blackwell said a suspicious woman entered the store shortly after 10 p.m. on Friday, July 8 and left after buying gas. But, that was not the last time their paths would cross.

"I got in my vehicle and began to back out and looked and could tell she was staring directly at me," said Blackwell. "I could almost see the white in her eyes."

Blackwell said the woman followed her and rammed her truck causing it to flip two and half times. "She said that I was trying to hurt babies [that] I wasdestroying babies, and she was going to stop me before it happened again," said Blackwell referencing what she was told by police.

A professor of sociology and criminology at Oklahoma City University said the verdict and media attention have angered many people.

"There are millions of people that watched every moment of that case from the time it happened all the way through," said Professor Howard Kuntz.

Kuntz says the case in Chouteau is rare, but attacks against the real Casey Anthony might not be.

"Once you've been convicted in the media, how do you ever go back," asked Kuntz.

If this woman WAS following the trial, she'd know Casey Anthony was still in jail as of last Friday, July 8th. Seems the woman is a crazy crack pot. The world is filled with crazy people that do crazy things all day, everyday. If she was so fixaded by the trial and the verdict, she'd know it wasn't the REAL Casey Anthony. She's just a nutjob with a car, having an episode.

That is crazy! Look, I believe Casey is guilty, but the court acquitted her. So it's time for everyone to move on. She should go live her life and we should all ignore her. Even if the store clerk was Casey it would be wrong to chase her down and try to kill her with your car.

Well, I hope you are correct but I have to say that there were some pretty out there statements on this board when the verdict came out. The emotion that this trial triggered was unusual. Children are killed by their parents all the time. I truly believe it was caused by the media. That blonde woman on TV with the southern accent(have no idea what her name is)told everyone to be involved so they followed her lead. I don't watch that kind of TV. I have a DVR to skip commercials and previews. I watch the national news occassionally and world news a little more often. I have found that I can not control things, can not fix things. I do not choose to participate in mob sentiment. It works better for me and my life. I choose to live MY life fully.

:thumbsup2
I guarantee that woman is a Nancy Grace groupie.

That is crazy! Look, I believe Casey is guilty, but the court acquitted her. So it's time for everyone to move on. She should go live her life and we should all ignore her. Even if the store clerk was Casey it would be wrong to chase her down and try to kill her with your car.

This.

I really can't believe how much attention is still being given to this. I'm saying this as someone who spent numerous hours of my own free time, 3 years ago, pouring over cell phone pings and cross-referencing google maps, to try and figure out where people should be searching to find Caylee (along with the help of some awesome people on another forum!). Caylee's remains were found and she was laid to rest properly. The trial, now, has come and gone, and it's time to focus energies onto all of the other children in need.

I'm not one to tell people how to live their lives, but if some of the people I've seen on TV "protesting" would, instead, volunteer that time to try and help with the numerous other cases, it would be a better use of their time. One "not guilty" verdict does not mean all of the other child killers in this country will walk free...the only way that will happen is if people stop caring altogether, or don't try to help out.

JMO, though.

Nope,nothing surprising about this. There are so many unbalanced,angry people roaming the streets just looking for someone to unload all their rage. They just need a target. The media is good for identifying just that target. Casey Anthony will get what she deserves. If not a jail sentence,street justice will find her. May not be "right" but Karma prevails!

Do you not have a TV or leave the house?

Thank you, Nancy Grace. :rolleyes: Now people who even look like the person she's mad at go out in public, their lives are in danger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter