• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woman awarded $2.4 million in lawsuit

Every time before pilots can start there engines they (captain and first officer)have to go thru a checklist. I understand some hospitals are adopting this procedure Everything has to be accounted for using a checklist.

This isn't something new. Everything has always needed to be accounted for. Things get left behind not because there's no system/procedure in place, but because there's human error.

The new posters with like 1 to 3 posts give me the creeps. Why do I feel like this thread is made up of the same poster with different ID's? Maybe there really wasn't a court case. The link in the original post links to nothing. Maybe the doctor is really the patient! ;) It really does feel zombie-like...

Some people on the boards may view a member who only joined last August and only has 249 posts to be questionable as well. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Oh I'm sure it was a real case! I was just joking because of all the twists, with one of the supposed nurses commenting a few years later and then supposedly the patient a few years after that, then supposedly another patient yet a couple years after that. I was just wondering what the next twist would be - is the doctor really the patient? Only joking! ;) Not about the actual patient and plaintiff in the case though, that is a terrible thing to have gone through.

The sponge left behind will comment next. Claiming abandonment. :joker:

I was the doctor involved in this case. Yeah, yeah, that's right. And, she, like, stole the sponge, and she shoved it, no, she ate the sponge, then blamed me. I am innocent. It is true. It's on the internet.

Hello all. I am Karlene Chambers, the women in the thread. I am 42 and my daughter is 11. The person 'ThiryYearsAsNurse' Is a liar. I am from Jamaica. And I missed work for 2 months (counting Christmas and Thanksgiving :( ) on jury duty and in the hospital. I didn't even win all my money. The lawyers took about 55%. I bought a house, and a car. And I don't know why the 'THirtyyearsasnurse' person is being rude and talking crap about me

Ps: i just want to use this icon: :laundry: :rotfl2: :cool1::badpc::happytv::dance3::rolleyes1:yay::woohoo::3dglasses:wizard::worship::surfweb::listen::furious::hyper::stir::rotfl2::):cool1::rotfl::confused3:thumbsup2:goodvibes;):lmao::banana::banana::banana:

What I don't understand is you joined in 2012 and your first post is over three years later????

I believe scissors were left in me, but no one believes me cause I am nuts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter