Wolfgang Pulk Express

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by danetter, Sep 14, 2012.

1. danetter

danetter DIS Veteran

O you tip at WGPE?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Meredisney

Meredisney DIS Veteran

If you go, try the Four Cheese Macaroni!!! It's so good!

Im Editing my original reply because I didn't realize that people actual deliver the food. It's been awhile since I've been there and I don't remember that part. I remember going up to a counter, ordering and then waiting for it to be ready. If servers deliver it, then yes I would leave a tip.

4. Tanyabeth8

Tanyabeth8 Mouseketeer

I left a few dollars on the table as a tip when I went because I had observed other customers leaving "tips". I am not sure what the proper etiquette is here though. I usually leave about 20% at table service restaurants, but if I remember correctly I only left about 10% here as they really didn't do much.

5. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

Since they bring the food out and have gotten us refills of soda, we usually leave a couple of dollars.

6. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

You gotta try the meatloaf with mashed pot or spagetti and meatballs. OMG its heavenly!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

7. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

We always leave a few bucks!

8. allerobed

allerobed Mouseketeer

I always leave a few dollars.

9. candykisses

candykisses <font color=blue>Ask Me About My Sheltie<br><font

Yes, we tip. The server brings our food to us and keeps our beverages filled. They always ask if we need anything else and fill the request promptly.

10. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

A few bucks, yes.

11. CB Wolf

CB Wolf Earning My Ears

You should tip just as if it is a sit-down restaurant. If you do not want to tip you should say " to go" when asked when you are placing the order.

12. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

I was always confused by this place too. I went again last month and flat out asked the waitress. I asked her if it is a tipped position since the layout of the restaurant confused me. She told me that it's up to my discretion.

I'm going to guess....and this is JUST a guess, that they are on a normal hourly pay. Probably $8 an hour or whatever minimum wage is. But also accepts tips. My DD worked the summer at a pizza place like that. Customers came in, placed that order at a counter and then sat down. She would bring their pizza and get them refills. Some people left her tips and others didn't. She made minimum wage (not the lower hourly that full servers get).

In any case, I tipped her at Wolfgang and will now continue to do so. I will say this, I only tipped $5 which was under the 18% minimum that I would normally tip. So I would be curious to know what hourly rate they get paid.

13. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

If you pay with DP credits is there a place to write in a tip and charge it to your KTTW card?