Wolfgang Puck Express

Pooh1215

Earning My Ears
Having never eaten at Wolfgang Puck Express before I am looking forward to it during our October trip.

We are on the Dining Plan......please tell me your favorite EATS from WPE!!!

Pooh

We love the salads...

I love the Spinach Salad!! Love the creme brulee dessert! Love the flavored brewed iced tea!:lovestruc

Honestly, order anything your in the mood and it will be good. My dd really likes the chicken, and my inlaws thought the sandwichs were very good. We usually order a pizza and spaghetti and share. You really can't go wrong, everything's yummy.

Oh oh, the spaghetti with tomato basil sauce is SOOOOO good!!! I loved it.
DH got the sausage pizza and it was fantastic, but I don't see it on the menu anymore....such a shame.

AND the best thing about WPE........the Creme Brulee! Best on WDW property in my opinion.

Pizzas and pasta. We ate at the one closest to DQ in 2009 (3 times) and we ate at the one on the other side last year (Market Place). I really preferred the one by Disney Quest-West Side

Maybe it was because they Market Place) had been so busy that day that they were out of all desserts except for the frozen yogurt?:confused3 And I didn't care for the yogurt, especially since I had my mouth all set from Creme Brulee. :rotfl2:

I love the BBQ chicken focaccia without onions. I get it a few times on each visit. yummy!

Our large party has eaten there 3 times, since we arrived on Sunday. The menu has changed quite a bit, since I was there in Spring 2009.
My son always ate and loved the beef and gorgonzola pocket, but it's gone. Side salads no longer come with the pastas, either.
We've had pizza, pasta, meatloaf, chicken, salads and sandwiches. All were very good, as usual. They have been out the creme brulee every time, but they do have a creme brulee cheesecake that is delicious. I don't think it's on the menu, but they offered it to us each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter