• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Express

Missyma919

Mouseketeer
sounds so good, does anyone have pictures of what they have ordered there? We usually do EOS but I'd like to try WPE this time, I thought pictures might help convince my hubby lol... plus I love food pictures. If no pics then at least tell me what you like to eat there. How do you decide? LOL everything looks so good...

Hi
We just ate at WP two weeks ago. We ate at EOS last August, so we thought we'd try something different. We ordered pizzas and they were really good. Much better than the typical Disney pizzas. I'm sorry I don't have any pics. Maybe someone else could post some. We enjoyed it there and would definitely go back.

I don't have pictures either, but I've ordered the pizzas as well and they were very good. They also have some really good, and interesting sandwiches too. I've eaten a couple of those sandwiches and I remember being happily surprised at how good they were. I think my wife had ordered a pasta dish once there and she liked that as well. It's been a while since I've been there so I guess I'll just have to go down again and get some pictures for you! Road Trip!!!!

Ok you asked for it....

BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP AND CAESAR SALAD FLATBREAD

100_0577.jpg

ROSEMARY ROTISSERIE CHICKEN WITH MASHED POTATOES

100_0578.jpg

PESTO ROTISSERIE CHICKEN FOCCACCIA SANDWICH

100_0579.jpg

MOO SHU CHICKEN SANDWICH

Disney004.jpg

CHICKEN QUESADILLA

Disney003.jpg

BABY GREENS VINAGRETTE SALAD

Disney002.jpg

THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE EVER

Disney005.jpg

ROTISSERIE BEEF FOCACCIA

DisneyJune08005.jpg

DisneyJune08006.jpg

ROSEMARY ROTISSERIE CHICKEN WITH CAESAR SALAD

DisneyJune08002.jpg

DisneyJune08001.jpg

Can you tell we love this place???

OK, seriously, now that's going to be the only place I'll want to eat next month! :rotfl2: Ahhh!! Can't believe I just said NEXT MONTH!!!! I am so psyched.
Even the salads look tempting. But I eat so much salad at home, why do I want to do that on vacation? :lmao: The one that looks fantastic? The Moo Shu Chicken sandwich! Oh wow.
May have to get a take-out of my chicken quesadila and get that sandwich. And a cookie. And a brownie. I am going to gain 18 lbs. there.

OK, seriously, now that's going to be the only place I'll want to eat next month! :rotfl2: Ahhh!! Can't believe I just said NEXT MONTH!!!! I am so psyched.
Even the salads look tempting. But I eat so much salad at home, why do I want to do that on vacation? :lmao: The one that looks fantastic? The Moo Shu Chicken sandwich! Oh wow.
May have to get a take-out of my chicken quesadila and get that sandwich. And a cookie. And a brownie. I am going to gain 18 lbs. there.

My DH and I just ate there Thursday. We split the Chicken Quesadilla and a creme brule. My DD19 and I return Sept 20 and we both will head there to get the creme brule.

Can I just say OMG! I went to Wolf Gang Puck Express this past March when they re-opened and the food was AMAZING!!!! I kid you not! I had the four cheese macaroni and cheese and it was heavenly. I have craved it ever since I went. The other three gals in the group had, pizza, salad, and the bolognese. They all agreed that there meal was great! It is a must do every trip now and hopefully, I will make it there more than once a trip. I highly recommend it!

We ate at WP express twice during our stay last week. DH got the spicy chicken pizza - very yummy. I had a pasta dish the first night - a thick spaghetti with tomatoes and basil - very, very good and it came with a side salad which was nice considering that on the dining plan you don't get the option of ordering a salad anymore on the plan. The next time I had the margherita pizza -also very good. Our DD (12) had the chicken caeser salad both times and loved it.
This is one of our favorite counter service to do while on the Dining plan. We will probably still do it next year when we don't do the plan. We normally drink water with our meals and we don't normally get dessert so the cost is relatively good for Disney.
Kelly

DH always leaves a $5 tip - but he's a generous tipper to begin with. The one night we had a very good server - got us drink refills without asking, etc. however the last time we went they were VERY busy and we were not even offered refills - I felt like $2-$3 would have been sufficient. I've seen other people put a $1 on the table and still others not leave anything. In my opinion a tip should be left but of course the amount could be debated over and over again.
Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter