Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich

Cinderellalove

Earning My Ears
My family is going to WDW soon and is considering both Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich as possible places to eat at Downtown Disney. We have never eaten at either and don't know which we would prefer. Any suggestions on which you like the most? Thanks!!!

I looooove Earl of Sandwich. They have the best sandwiches.

If you're there around October 1st, they start offering their delicious holiday sandwich. If not, I'd definitely recommend either the Earl's Club or the Best BLT.

We went to WDW at the beginning of summer and tried Wolfgang Puck!!! DELICIOUS!!! We got pasta, bacon-wrapped meatloaf, chicken, and a pizza! Their mashed potatoes which come with the meatloaf were great! For dessert, we had cheesecake, creme brulee, and a cookie. We had the QS dining plan. Hope this helps:cutie:

OMG Earl of Sandwich hands down. Get the Club or American!

We ate at both last time we went and they were both delicious! I would say Earl of Sandwich though. It's fun, and there are SO many different subs. Plus, the portions are huge!

Thanks for all of the suggestions!!! It sounds like they are both really good, I'll be sure to check out Earl of Sandwich during the trip!! :upsidedow

Wolfgang Puck Express is so amazing! The mac and cheese is fantastic! You get huge portions at a pretty reasonable price so I'd totally go for that one!

I love the Earl's Pizza Sandwich but my parents rave on about Wolfgangs French toast and Breakfast Pizza

I LOVE Wolfgang Puck, ::yes:: but it really depends on if you like soup and sandwiches, or pizza and spaghetti better. I like Italian food, so that`s why i like Wolfgang Puck better. So its pretty much just about what kinds of food you like. I know that Earl os Sandwich has AMAZING brownies. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter