• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich

Both are great!
Are you in the mood for sandwiches or pizza? I don't think either one is better, but the offerings are very different. However, we do have a Wolfgang Puck Cafe at our mall at home, so I'd pick Earl of Sandwich for something different. :)

Thanks for the thoughts. I am kind of a picky eater. Will they sub out things if I don't like it or are the sanwiches already made?

You can't go wrong with either choices; both are great! The sandwiches at EoS are not pre-made, so you can do some subbing. You are going at a time they will have the Holiday sandwich, which is DS absolute favorite!! I prefer the Original--have been craving one in anticipation of our weekend trip in December!

I've never eaten at WPE, but EoS is a must do for us every Disney trip! The kids' grilled cheese made a convert of my older daughter...before our last visit she would never eat them, but now she will as long as I make them just like EoS does.

Both are very good. WPE will get you a better quality of food, overall, but EoS makes some excellent sandwiches.

Both are absolute must-dos every trip! EOS has fabulous sandwiches and You can't beat WPE for quality of food. So yummy!!

We have to make a stop at EoS! We make a point of going to DTD, shopping, and enjoying a sandwich and beer at EoS. Getting hungry just thinking about it...

I think puck express is alot better. The food is really great, their pizzas are awesome and I think the quality of food is better.

The BBQ chicken pizza is one of our favorites.

I love them both, so it often depends on what we are in the mood for and how crowded either is (Earl's line moves very quickly).
DS12 much prefers WPE so that is also a factor for us.
To be honest, I usually try to include both in a trip. Another favorite at DTD is Cookes. (not that you asked):)

BOTH---But if I had to pick I would say WPE... We make a point to go to both every trip--:)

ENJOY!

I love them both, so it often depends on what we are in the mood for and how crowded either is (Earl's line moves very quickly).
DS12 much prefers WPE so that is also a factor for us.
To be honest, I usually try to include both in a trip. Another favorite at DTD is Cookes. (not that you asked):)

I'll have to look into Cookes too...Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter