Wolfgang Puck Express not on 2012 DDP?

OKraysLoveDisney

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the list of places to eat for the 2012 DDP and noticed Wolfgang Puck Express is not on the list. This is one of the best values for the counter service meal and we love the food! Did I read correctly that it is no longer included?

If you read the top of the brochure you will see "restaurants will be added as they resign".

Non owned Disney restaurants have until the last of Dec to renew their contract, so you won't know until then, or close to then.
This is not a new question, this time every year people panic that half of Epcot's places are not on there, WPE, etc. You can pretty much say "yes" it will be, as there have only been like 1 or 2 that didn't resign years ago.
Basically they take their time to negoitate the contract. Don't worry, I have no fear WPE won't be listed by next year. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter