Wolfgang Puck Express -kids options

bubblie

Earning My Ears
We will be on the QSDP dining plan and would like to try Wolfgang Puck Express for lunch. My DS , age 9, has a peanut allergy and may not be able to have the cookie .. if this is the dessert option for kids. Has anyone swapped this out for the frozen yogurt? or another option?

We have gotten DD the frozen yogurt as dessert when she was 9 and under.

WPE4.jpg

According to the menu the kid's meals come with a beverage only so the dessert is ordered separately. Therefore she should be able to get whatever dessert she wants. (unless this has changed recently)

The first time we went to WPE I know DD got the Key Lime Pie. It was the first time she had it and she loved it. She was either 8 or 9 then, still a kid per Disney's rule.

I know DD was offered at least the frozen yogurt and the cookie because I remember her waffling on which one she wanted between those two. I can't remember if the other desserts were offered to her as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter