Wolfgang Puck Cafe or Chefs de France?

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
As it stands right now I have an ADR at Wolfgang Puck's but am considering re-working our itinerary because we would miss Illuminations (although we've seen it before). The other option would be dinner at Chefs de France. Has anyone done both? Any opinions?

That's a hard call since both are excellent restaurants. Wolfgang Puck Cafe is one of our not to be missed and since Le Cellier has really gone down hill in our opinion, we feel Chefs de France is the restaurant of choice at Epcot.

I have had only excellent meals at both. I would decide based on your other activities you'd like to do and where you'd like to be. We would prefer Wolfgang Puck for the food, but to miss Illuminations (our favorite) would be not good. Not sure what DH would choose, but I'd be leaning toward Illuminations and Chefs de France.

If you want to see illumniations, then no doubt go to Chefs de France, I have been to both and have enjoyed them both, I would pick either one depending on where we want to be that night.

WPC for us! Chefs didn't do it for us. The food was as far away from French food as we could imagine and the preparation left a lot to be desired.

JMHO.

I've been to both. WPC seems like a lunch kind of place to me. I really like France for dinner, and if you want to see Illuminations, it seems like the choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter