Woke Up This Morning to a Surprise!!

What an awesome surprise :banana:. How awesome is your dad, way to go, I give him :thumbsup2:thumbsup2...better bring back something extra special from the Poly for him :goodvibes. Have a wonderful trip.

What an awesome surprise!!!:banana::banana::banana:
It would have made my year if somebody did that for me!!!:cloud9:
Sounds like you have a very cool dad!!!:thumbsup2

Awww, how nice! And you'll be arriving on my birthday :rotfl: So have a Dole Whip for me at Capt. Cooks on 5/25 :goodvibes

May I PLEASE borrow your Dad?!?!?! He is awesome!!!!! :thumbsup2

Give the man a hug!!!!! :goodvibes
(OK - throw in a few kisses, too!!!) :goodvibes

I love hearing surprises like these!! You guys will have a wonderful time!!
:yay::woohoo::yay:

Awww, how nice! And you'll be arriving on my birthday :rotfl: So have a Dole Whip for me at Capt. Cooks on 5/25 :goodvibes

You don't have to twist my arm for a Dole Whip! Happy early Birthday!!!

My Mom and I had booked 2 rooms at the POP for 9 nights/10 days leaving May 25th. My Dad asked us for each reservation number last night so he can "keep them on file." This morning we woke up to an email from Disney with new reservation numbers for the Poly which means my Dad called and upgraded us! We are so excited to stay at our favorite resort, we just feel bad because of the significant price increase. Anyway, just wanted to share :)

AWESOME DAD!!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter