Wohoo, MS is letting me have 6 people in a studio....

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
Wohoo, MS is letting me have 6 people in a studio.... of course not at my request, i just received my conf. letter and i am staying at the bcv studio, non smoking with 6 guest. :rotfl: its suppose to be 4. i have room for two more people, anyone want to :crowded: squeeze in with us. :rotfl:

Unbelivable! Although it could be done with an air mattress, I wouldn't want to squeeze that many in my room. Great, good for you! I'm glad you got what you requested. I might tell them at check in though that you only have 4. It was probably a mistake and will be questioned when you check in.

I just got back from 4 adults in a Studio at SSR. That's a lot of people for a small room. I cannot imagine 6, ever!!!

Just grabbing my popcorn, making myself comfy......waiting for the fur to fly. ;)

All of you need to read a little slower. I think the confirmation letter had a typo and said 6 instead of 4. The OP didn't ask for 6 - "not at my request" - get it?

wdwstar said:
i have room for two more people, anyone want to :crowded: squeeze in with us. :rotfl:

can i send my 3 yr old and my 9 month old? they don't take up much room and i really need a break.

hanname!

JohnNJ said:
All of you need to read a little slower. I think the confirmation letter had a typo and said 6 instead of 4. The OP didn't ask for 6 - "not at my request" - get it?

Yes, I saw that. I believe the poster's before me also understand it. I am poking fun at what I am sure is going be a contoversy on how the MS computer system can even CONFIRM 6 in a studio. That's all. :teeth:

Have a hanname evening! :sunny:

wdwstar said:
Wohoo, MS is letting me have 6 people in a studio.... of course not at my request, i just received my conf. letter and i am staying at the bcv studio, non smoking with 6 guest. :rotfl: its suppose to be 4. i have room for two more people, anyone want to :crowded: squeeze in with us. :rotfl:

They're probably taking into account attrition in the ranks as your party walks the long walk from the front desk to the villas and then the long hallway to actually get to the room.

pirate:
-Joe

Yep, your right. I do need to slow my reading down. Thats funny!

Disney1fan2002 said:
Just grabbing my popcorn, making myself comfy......waiting for the fur to fly. ;)

When I read the title, that is what I was thinking, too. You "got me good" wdwstar! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

jmminarik said:
They're probably taking into account attrition in the ranks as your party walks the long walk from the front desk to the villas and then the long hallway to actually get to the room.

pirate:
-Joe
:rotfl:

Somewhat on topic: I just watched the old episode of Step by Step (form 1996, I think) on the Family channel and they stayed in a 2BR at OKW. They have a zillion kids and friends who had to come along on the trip and the episode showed 2 rollaways in the living room and a kid wanting to sleep in the bathtub! I couldn't believe that WDW would sanction such actions :ssst: You'd think they would toot their own horn and show the GV!

rchristiansen said:
Somewhat on topic: I just watched the old episode of Step by Step (form 1996, I think) on the Family channel and they stayed in a 2BR at OKW. They have a zillion kids and friends who had to come along on the trip and the episode showed 2 rollaways in the living room and a kid wanting to sleep in the bathtub! I couldn't believe that WDW would sanction such actions :ssst: You'd think they would toot their own horn and show the GV!

Yeah, and considering all these type of sitcoms have successful families, that never seem to have money concerns,(except maybe Rosanne) viewer's would not of questioned the ability to stay in a GV. Just think of how many people would of booked one after seeing it on tv! I bet PLENTY.

If the confirmation letter had also said that smoking was permitted on the balcony then it would have really been perfect for "making the fur fly".

lol - my first instinct was to send the OP into protective custody!

:teeth:
rchristiansen said:
I'm more concerned with the fact that you're watching reruns of Step by Step. :teeth:

Rash said:
:teeth:
I'm more concerned with the fact that you're watching reruns of Step by Step. :teeth:
:rolleyes: I watch all those silly sitcoms when they go to WDW! --- in fact we just finished watching Full House goes to WDW! :) They stayed at GF!

rchristiansen said:
:rolleyes: I watch all those silly sitcoms when they go to WDW! --- in fact we just finished watching Full House goes to WDW! :) They stayed at GF!
I love WDW, but I believe forced, continuous viewing of Full House and Step by Step would actually be a more effective crime deterrent than capital punishment.

Rash said:
I love WDW, but I believe forced, continuous viewing of Full House and Step by Step would actually be a more effective crime deterrent than capital punishment.

:rotfl2: OK - i do agree with you about "Step by Step". But Full House is a good wholesome show --- they don't have shows like that anymore that kids can watch. My DD (2 1/2) loves "Full House Goes to WDW" :p

rchristiansen said:
:rotfl2: OK - i do agree with you about "Step by Step". But Full House is a good wholesome show --- they don't have shows like that anymore that kids can watch. My DD (2 1/2) loves "Full House Goes to WDW" :p

Three grown men sharing a well decorated, tidy house in San Francisco......they married Uncle Jesse off just to provide a beard. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter