WoC refurb question

HopLow1968

Mouseketeer
Is the viewing are under wraps as well? Can anybody see the viewing area? I'm asking because I want to know if there is any chance that they will improve the viewing area as part of the refurb.

I've heard of no improvements with the viewing area but I have not been keeping up whats going on over there. WOC is a great show but is is such a pain to watch it. It ruins the experience when you have to get there an hour early and have people bumping into you the entire time and end up watching the show packed in between a bunch of people. Its just not very fun and we don't do it anymore.

Is the viewing are under wraps as well? Can anybody see the viewing area? I'm asking because I want to know if there is any chance that they will improve the viewing area as part of the refurb.

I have seen quite a few pics of the refurb progress on another website. No changes to the viewing area. Only updates to the fountains in the lagoon. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter