• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOC popcorn in DCA

DD is drooling :) We can get that popcorn tomorrow!!!!!! :):):)

This looks like a great "consolation" prize for my kids, since I decided we're not doing the WOC show this trip. Yum!

Kind of off subject, but has anyone tried the cotton candy? Isn't it supposed to be flavored as well?

I did read that they offer glow-in-the-dark cotton candy:

"Eat ‘n Glow: Light-up cotton candy! White cotton candy with a ribbon of pink, blue or purple wraps around a light-up wand.

Here is a photo:
2uikv3n.jpg

It looks fun to eat but I didn't see it at the ODV carts. I just saw the regular pink ones. :confused3

Kind of off subject, but has anyone tried the cotton candy? Isn't it supposed to be flavored as well?

My friend got the cotton candy with the purple ribbon. As far as I recall, the cotton candy tasted like regular cotton candy. I don't think it had any flavor, but I'm no expert on cotton candy flavors. It did look pretty cool, especially as it got darker out and the cotton candy got eaten, letting the light shine better. :)

The wand has several different blinking settings. My friend was hoping to keep her wand for a while, but after about a day in her backpack, all the colors except red died. :(

I THINK it was also $6.50 but I'm not sure.

we got the popcorn bucket in June while waiting for WOC and it was $6.50. I was surprised at how good it was. My dd7 and I ate the whole thing before WOC even started!

Okay, I can't believe that I am now crazy excited about getting that popcorn. It's a quest at this point, it's really a quest. Bummer that I have to wait three months!

Okay, I can't believe that I am now crazy excited about getting that popcorn. It's a quest at this point, it's really a quest. Bummer that I have to wait three months!

lorelai..maybe you should snicker some diser into buying a bucket for you and send it to you before you come on your trip..in three months they may not sell it anymore....rflol :lmao: popcorn::

we got the popcorn bucket in June while waiting for WOC and it was $6.50. I was surprised at how good it was. My dd7 and I ate the whole thing before WOC even started!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :sad2: $6.50!!!!!?? :eek:

Are you serious??!!!!?? for popcorn??!!! DANG!! that is expensive!! with that price a hidden mickey better be printed on the popcorn kernal! :sad2: :eek:

:lmao: I don't blame you for eating it all. I shared mine with co-workers and they all said it was delicious :goodvibes. I still have a little less than half left but it's tasty and maybe next time I should buy 2 :rotfl:

Are you serious??!!!!?? for popcorn??!!! DANG!! that is expensive!! with that price a hidden mickey better be printed on the popcorn kernal! :sad2: :eek:

Yeah, but you do get a cute little souvenir bucket to keep which i think is supposed to make you feel better about paying that much for popcorn.

Ha! I do see your point, but I don't personally

Regular popcorn is $3.50 in a paper box that you can't even close, though. The $6.50 is in the souvenir bucket and I think that price is not that far off from buying a plain popcorn souvenir bucket.

(I haven't actually used my bucket for anything else, true enough, but still.... :flower3: )

Ha! I do see your point, but I don't personally

Regular popcorn is $3.50 in a paper box that you can't even close, though. The $6.50 is in the souvenir bucket and I think that price is not that far off from buying a plain popcorn souvenir bucket.

(I haven't actually used my bucket for anything else, true enough, but still.... :flower3: )

I think the price is pretty reasonable for flavored Disney popcorn ;). I used the souvie buckets for storing snacks at work, such as baked cheese crackers or wheat thins and goldfish crackers. I keep them in the bucket and it stays fresh just like a rubbermaid container :) I think it would be good for car trips for snacks too :goodvibes

lorelai..maybe you should snicker some diser into buying a bucket for you and send it to you before you come on your trip..in three months they may not sell it anymore....rflol :lmao: popcorn::

Jeez, I never thought about that...maybe I should bump my trip up. Hmmm, let's say bump it up 3 months and I surely will get the popcorn. Guess that means I'd better get packing! :yay:

Jeez, I never thought about that...maybe I should bump my trip up. Hmmm, let's say bump it up 3 months and I surely will get the popcorn. Guess that means I'd better get packing! :yay:

i think that you should just get someone on the dis to send you a bucket in the mail! that way no reason to change your plans and stuff.....:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter