WoC Dining Package Viewing Times

jbgdst

Earning My Ears
How early do you need to show up to get a good spot with Fastpasses from the Carthay Circle dining package? When does the viewing area for the preferred viewing area open up for an 8:15pm show?

The server who hands you the passes will likely tell you that you need to arrive only 15-30 minutes before the show start time. Your pass will say the same thing. But ignore this...be there at least an hour ahead of the show. By 30-45 minutes before the show, the good spots are all taken. I saw many disappointed people on my last trip who were expecting front row spots with their CCR passes only 15 minutes before the show, and were surprised to arrive to a mostly full viewing area.

We had passes last Friday. Arrived 60 min prior, all of the railing spots were taken. A CM allowed my daughter to stand near the railing next to the post in the disabled area. Really did not matter with the number of people putting kids on their shoulders during the show, really blocked our view. Oh, and the guy holding up his iPad to film the whole thing did not help either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter