WOC Dessert party question # 53,598

We went on December 10th and my daughter ordered hot chocolate and had 2 of them. We never asked what types of drinks they had. We just ordered what we wanted and got what we wanted.
when we went they were all out...maybe b/c it was about 38 degrees? You'd think someone could have gotten some more but nope.

Disney used to assign seating with the F! Dessert Package. When it was on the balcony of what is now the Dream Suite, the seating was assigned according to the order of your call to reserve. So if you were first to call the reservation line, then you got the front row. When the Dessert Package moved to the regular F! viewing area, the seats were assigned when you checked in at the podium. When we did the WOC Dessert Party, we checked in early (maybe 30-45 minutes early) and later were assigned a table of our choice. We asked for a high top, center viewing and received just that. Just before showtime, a single guest was seated at our table. There didn't appear to be any other empty seats available after that. We were offered a selection of champagne, wine coolers, a blue cocktail, water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and sodas. DH had hot chocolate with plenty of refills.

Yes, it's durable plastic. You can do a carry on tote or simply surround it with clothes in a larger checked bag. We brought it back each time and it's done well flying, just be prepared of it's size and odd shape.

Have fun!

Mike

Thanks again Mike! We had a great time and safely brought home the cup!

They didn't have hot chocolate as an option? Our night wasn't too cold so we never asked. I sort of thought they should have offered my daughter one of those cool WOC cups. I don't get why they think they can offer different things to different people paying the same price.

It wasn't too cold for us either (Jan 31st). We were offered hot chocolate. Strange!

We are a party of 5. Does anyone have any experience with how that size party has been seated in the past?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter