• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOC desert party

No dates available for April 24, 25, 26 or 27th. I had a time selected for the 27th and it would never give me the screen to enter information. On the off chance anyone needs to cancel a date during this timeframe I would love the chance to coordinate a handoff.
I see a 9:15 on the 24th, 7:30 on the 25th.

Did anyone ever get the queue bypass to work on Android? It worked for me on iOS, but on Android, once I get to the option to check World of Color Dessert Party times, I only get a spinning wheel.

Wait what does this mean?

Checking In
Guests attending the first show must check in 60 minutes prior to showtime. Guests attending the second show can either check in 60 minutes prior to the first show or 60 minutes prior to the second show. Each person in the party must be included in your reservation to enter the World of Color Dessert Party, located in the World of Color viewing area at Paradise Gardens Park. Please ask a Cast Member if you need directions to the seating area. Accommodations for Guests with disabilities are available.

So second show people can watch or eat during first show too? Wouldn’t that crowd the location?
I’m confused .

Very frustrating as I had picked a timeframe for the 25th and a time on the 27th and neither one of them ever went through on 2 different devices. Then nothing was available, was hoping to see the show before surgery on the 29th. If anyone ends up cancelling a reservation for 2 people for April 24, 25, 26 or 27th I am very interested. Also congratulations to all of you who got your requested times, I hope you have a magical trip.

I booked 9:15pm on Friday June 17. Two options were available, 8pm and 9:15pm - I assume 9:15pm means 10:15pm showing. But that is a grad nite, when I thought CA typically closes at 9pm. I am a little fearful it's a glitch, the park will close to non-grads at 9pm, there won't be a 2nd dessert party, and my reservation will get cancelled. Wondering if I should try to switch to the earlier one just in case...

Checking In
Guests attending the first show must check in 60 minutes prior to showtime. Guests attending the second show can either check in 60 minutes prior to the first show or 60 minutes prior to the second show. Each person in the party must be included in your reservation to enter the World of Color Dessert Party, located in the World of Color viewing area at Paradise Gardens Park. Please ask a Cast Member if you need directions to the seating area. Accommodations for Guests with disabilities are available.

So second show people can watch or eat during first show too? Wouldn’t that crowd the location?
I’m confused .
It means you can go ahead and walk up to the podium to check in even though you aren't attending until the second show. May mean they will go ahead and assign you a specific table at that time. We have done the dessert party several times, used to do it back when Fantasmic had it also--- they always seemed to be changing up the procedure --- sometimes tables/seats assigned before you get there; sometimes assigned when you check in; sometimes you just wait in line and when the line opens they check you in and walk you through to a table (and we've had them say how is this one- or would you rather be over there). I would bet it might not even be working the way it is currently posted by the time of your reservation- but if you have the later party, I would walk over and try to check in before the first one in case they are assigning tables.

Checking In

I’m confused .
If I recall, checking in gets you a wristband so that you can come and go from the dining area. Sounds like the late show guests can check in early, which may give some advantage for entering the party location and picking out your table.

Very frustrating as I had picked a timeframe for the 25th and a time on the 27th and neither one of them ever went through on 2 different devices. Then nothing was available, was hoping to see the show before surgery on the 29th. If anyone ends up cancelling a reservation for 2 people for April 24, 25, 26 or 27th I am very interested. Also congratulations to all of you who got your requested times, I hope you have a magical trip.
I was able to get reservations on the 26th by literally clicking non-stop for about 15 minutes. You may want to keep trying that. If I end up with an extra, I'll let you know.

It means you can go ahead and walk up to the podium to check in even though you aren't attending until the second show. May mean they will go ahead and assign you a specific table at that time. We have done the dessert party several times, used to do it back when Fantasmic had it also--- they always seemed to be changing up the procedure --- sometimes tables/seats assigned before you get there; sometimes assigned when you check in; sometimes you just wait in line and when the line opens they check you in and walk you through to a table (and we've had them say how is this one- or would you rather be over there). I would bet it might not even be working the way it is currently posted by the time of your reservation- but if you have the later party, I would walk over and try to check in before the first one in case they are assigning tables.
oh ok so it’s only for table assignment purposes. I was worried that it would be for viewing and eating as well. That would make the first viewing moot.

If I recall, checking in gets you a wristband so that you can come and go from the dining area. Sounds like the late show guests can check in early, which may give some advantage for entering the party location and picking out your table.
I really hope not. 😂
I don’t want double the crowds on the first viewing. That would be so sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter