• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOC: Blue bridge or yellow rail

Nala83

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to plan my strategy for tackling WOC with a small kid. I've read a lot...but am still confused. I've sort of narrowed it down to two options- blue bridge or yellow on the rail.

Any thoughts on which would be better?

I guess it depends which FP you get! :)

We saw from blue bridge last weekend and I thought it was great. Not too crowded, no obstructions. Of course I have not seen it from down low, so I can't compare it to anything else.

Kim :)

We saw it from yellow railing on Thursday and it was great, no problems seeing. We ordered the picnics and got a yellow fp (I think that's standard) so it will depend on which fastpass you get.

Sorry to ask another question in this thread, but do you need to purchase something in order to get the WOC fastpass? Or can we get it once enering the park? thank you...

Sorry to ask another question in this thread, but do you need to purchase something in order to get the WOC fastpass? Or can we get it once enering the park? thank you...

The Grizzly River Run FastPass kiosks are passing them out, so you can head there once you enter the park and get one using your park ticket.

The only bad thing is, you can't chose a show time. Once they run out for a showtime they go on to the next. So I suggest getting in the park as early as possible earliest will be about 9AM (if you're a guest at one of their hotels) or at 9:30 (only handing WoC FPs and only Soarin' operating)…

Hope This Helps! :goodvibes

We saw it from yellow railing on Thursday and it was great, no problems seeing. We ordered the picnics and got a yellow fp (I think that's standard) so it will depend on which fastpass you get.

I'm confused. I thought when ordering the picnics we would get blue fp. Or is it yellow fp for the blue area?? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

All I know is, last week the line for WOC FPs in the morning was crazy long. Went all the way to the Sun Plaza. I was glad we had the dinning package and didn't have to wait. Don't know how fast the line moved though. :confused3

Picnics give either blue or yellow fp. As far as I can tell, it's random.

I can guarantee getting a blue fp by going through the GCH entrance first thing in the morning (staying at DLH), which is what I'll do if I decide to go for the bridge.

Otherwise, I'll probably get the picnic and be happy with either option. Timing the wait in the fp line to get yellow doesn't sound fun.

We just blue bridge last week and really enjoyed the view. Very little crowds and an easy exit once the show was over!

This would be your view from the front rail in the yellow Wet Zone:

100727283.jpg

HTH :earsboy:

I think the bridge would be one of the better places to see it from unless you have a front row seat personally.

Another vote for blue bridge. We got the picnic option, and asked for the blue FPs if they had any (and got it!). Not crowded, great view although I have nothing to compare it to. I stood at one of the posts and set my camcorder down to record.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter