• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WLV room question

12BNWDW

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm sure this has been asked before and I probably missed it.So, sorry if this is a repeat. Will be staying at the WLV 6/19-6/25 in a 2 bedroom. We are taking my MIL and FIL who have never been to WDW. I would like to get a room with an amazing view and great location. Can a certain room or floor be requested? How do I do this? Plus can anyone who has stayed there before suggest a room or floor? I have been to the WL info pages but wanted to ask anyway. Thanks!

Most of the views of VWL are views of the woods, though a few have a view of the villas pool and a few have a view of the bus stop and walkway from the lodge. There are no "amazing" views at the villas like can be had at the lodge, ie lake, ELP, geyser, etc.

You can request a specific room, but if it is occupied they have nothing to go by to place you. Like jel0155 said, most views are woods views. A few have a slight view of the lake, if you stand on tiptoe and twist just right. Might get a pool view. Or the famous dumpster view.

Make your request for smoking/non-smoking, handicapped/nonhandicapped, close to the elevator/anywhere else.

Since the huricanes last year some of the "woods view" have allowed a small lake view from the 5th floor. Like everyone else has said there are no great view's I have heard some of the rooms close to the elevator on the bus stop side do allow for some wishes viewing, but i have not been lucky to get one. Enjoy it is a great place.

I have heard some of the rooms close to the elevator on the bus stop side do allow for some wishes viewing
I don't know how this is possible, as the bus stop side is facing away from the lake and MK. I think you'd have to be on the lake side up high to get this view. And, as the foliage begins to grow back in, this view will no longer be possible. If this view is available, the room quanity is VERY limited and probably more luck of the draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter