• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WLV Room location?

Sam'sMom0126

Mouseketeer
We are checking into a studio at WLV on Sunday. Any recommendations for a room location request? We've never stayed at WL or WLV so any help is greatly appreciated! TIA!:goodvibes

HI, my family stayed at WLV studio last month and thought we go the perfect location for our situation traveling with small children DD5 and DD2. We got 1st floor right by the front entrance. This made for the closest walk to bus transportation and the main WL building .

Still I do not believe you can go wrong as you already picked a GREAT place to stay!!!

Have a fantastic vacation!!

HI, my family stayed at WLV studio last month and thought we go the perfect location for our situation traveling with small children DD5 and DD2. We got 1st floor right by the front entrance. This made for the closest walk to bus transportation and the main WL building .

Still I do not believe you can go wrong as you already picked a GREAT place to stay!!!

Have a fantastic vacation!!

Perfect! Thank you.....we are traveling with our DS who is 4!

Yes, I liked being on the 1st floor to stroll my little ones right to the room without an elevator. Getting to be so close to the entrance was a plus. The hallways were really quiet, never heard a peep from any foot traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter