• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wl

nutty4wdw

DIS Veteran
does the wilderness lodge have both bus and boat to MK or just boat. what time in the morning does it start if park opens at 9. TIA

WL has bus and boat service. If memory servers me right, service starts one hour prior to park opening (may be earlier).....

does the wilderness lodge have both bus and boat to MK or just boat. what time in the morning does it start if park opens at 9. TIA

Both. There is also a boat to CR where you could walk to MK or take the resort monorail loop around, if you wanted to.

Thank you OP for asking the question!

Both. There is also a boat to CR where you could walk to MK or take the resort monorail loop around, if you wanted to.

So I could go from WL onto the Contemporary boat, then to the resort monorail and to the Poly. For breakfast? When does that one start running? Thanks!

So I could go from WL onto the Contemporary boat, then to the resort monorail and to the Poly. For breakfast? When does that one start running? Thanks!

The transportation that goes to MK should start about an hour before MK opens. However, since that CR boat doesn't go to MK, it might not be running as early as the MK boats. Even it was running, this is a trip I'd budget at least an hour for.

However, and I'd check this with the bus drivers, but WL buses going to other parks besides MK "usually" stop at the Poly, GF or both en route to the park. Ask your driver to make sure, but this is by far the quickest non-taxi way to get from WL to Poly. Getting back TO WL from Poly: monorail or boat to MK, then boat back to WL.

According to a picture in this entry on easywdw.com, it starts running at 6:45 am.

The transportation that goes to MK should start about an hour before MK opens. However, since that CR boat doesn't go to MK, it might not be running as early as the MK boats. Even it was running, this is a trip I'd budget at least an hour for.

However, and I'd check this with the bus drivers, but WL buses going to other parks besides MK "usually" stop at the Poly, GF or both en route to the park. Ask your driver to make sure, but this is by far the quickest non-taxi way to get from WL to Poly. Getting back TO WL from Poly: monorail or boat to MK, then boat back to WL.

Thanks!

According to a picture in this entry on easywdw.com, it starts running at 6:45 am.

Thank you!

We have an early O'hana ADR and we'll have given up the rental car the night before by current plans, so I'm trying to work it all out. :)

Actually, as per PP, the CR boat starts at 6:45, quite a bit earlier than the MK boat. The Resort Monorail opens at 7. About 1 1/4 hours would probably be a goood budget for the boat & monorail together.
However, and I'd check this with the bus drivers, but WL buses going to other parks besides MK "usually" stop at the Poly, GF or both en route to the park.
During the day, DTD buses stop at GF, starting about 8:30 a.m. DHS & AK buses may stop at GF around park opening time until around 11 a.m.; I don't know whether the earlier buses do or not. AFAIK, no buses from WL normally stop at Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter