WL Woods view --- what should I request

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
We are staying for the first time at WL in Feb. I have booked a woods view room. What can we expect? What type of request should I make?

Thanks Renee

North Wing, High floor.....for view of top of castle at MK and probably a bit of the monorail line and Contemporary. -HM

Do a seach and find the WL thread and you will find excellent advice and spefic advice on the view and what you should ask for.

I did a search and found the volume of post to be overwhelming. From what I did read, it sounds like I should request something overlooking the otter pond. Where exactly is that?

Renee

We too, are going to the WL for our first time in January. I have a woods view reserved, but am totally confused on how to request the north wing facing MK room. I would like to have adjoining rooms, but would forgo that to have one of those awesome views. Should I request certain room numbers, or is a general description better to actually get your request? Any information would be so helpful.
Thank you.
:wave:
Disnemimi

Someone on this board has a picture in their signature taken from room 5032 where Cinderalla's Castle can be seen between the trees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter