WL Woods view --- what should I request

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Rneighh, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Rneighh

Rneighh <font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different

We are staying for the first time at WL in Feb. I have booked a woods view room. What can we expect? What type of request should I make?

Thanks Renee

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

North Wing, High floor.....for view of top of castle at MK and probably a bit of the monorail line and Contemporary. -HM

4. currycook

currycook DIS Veteran

Do a seach and find the WL thread and you will find excellent advice and spefic advice on the view and what you should ask for.

5. Rneighh

Rneighh <font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different

I did a search and found the volume of post to be overwhelming. From what I did read, it sounds like I should request something overlooking the otter pond. Where exactly is that?

Renee

6. disnemimi

disnemimi Mimi to 6 Awesome Grandchildren

We too, are going to the WL for our first time in January. I have a woods view reserved, but am totally confused on how to request the north wing facing MK room. I would like to have adjoining rooms, but would forgo that to have one of those awesome views. Should I request certain room numbers, or is a general description better to actually get your request? Any information would be so helpful.
    Thank you.
    :wave:
    Disnemimi

7. banks37

banks37 It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to cel

Someone on this board has a picture in their signature taken from room 5032 where Cinderalla's Castle can be seen between the trees.