WL Woods view --- what should I request

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Rneighh, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Rneighh

Rneighh <font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different

We are staying for the first time at WL in Feb. I have booked a woods view room. What can we expect? What type of request should I make?

Thanks Renee

2. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

North Wing, High floor.....for view of top of castle at MK and probably a bit of the monorail line and Contemporary. -HM

3. currycook

currycook DIS Veteran

Do a seach and find the WL thread and you will find excellent advice and spefic advice on the view and what you should ask for.

4. Rneighh

Rneighh <font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different

I did a search and found the volume of post to be overwhelming. From what I did read, it sounds like I should request something overlooking the otter pond. Where exactly is that?

Renee

5. disnemimi

disnemimi Mimi to 6 Awesome Grandchildren

We too, are going to the WL for our first time in January. I have a woods view reserved, but am totally confused on how to request the north wing facing MK room. I would like to have adjoining rooms, but would forgo that to have one of those awesome views. Should I request certain room numbers, or is a general description better to actually get your request? Any information would be so helpful.
    Thank you.
    :wave:
    Disnemimi

6. banks37

banks37 It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to cel

Someone on this board has a picture in their signature taken from room 5032 where Cinderalla's Castle can be seen between the trees.